La-La Land Records' HOOK (2CD Expanded) Anticipation thread

Jay

47813!

Wow quite a lot of copies sold within the first 10 minutes! Definitely getting mine signed June 2.

Ordered from SAE. Two copies. And no not for you BloodBoal.

Their server was quite busy as well.

So, I just ordered mine. Are they sending off orders on Friday? Just curious how soon I have to wait for mine now.

They are mailing them RIGHT NOW!

Looking at the tracklist and comparing it to the boot copy I have, it looks pretty damn complete. Nothing of any significance looks to be missing.

We've been discussing what is and isn't on the new CD since right here.

Oh yeah, who besides Incanus ordered (is ordering) 2 copies?

I only ordered 1. For now.

I ordered 1 for now, but I might get an extra copy or two for a friend.

Wow, even the samples are mind-blowingly good!

I might order another copy... for myself! :P Dunno, my backup copy...

Wow, even the samples are mind-blowingly good!

I might order another copy... for myself! :P Dunno, my backup copy...

Hmm, maybe thats where the 5000 copies will go, backups :D

Buying a "backup" copy for yourself when there's sure to be a good amount of people to be missing out on this or forced to buy on EBay for ungodly prices seems awfully selfish if you ask me.

Stupid question: how much is this coming out at for UK buyers? Shipping, etc.

$29.98 + $8.00 = $37.98. It's the same for all international orders (if you have ordered 1 CD).

Buying a "backup" copy for yourself when there's sure to be a good amount of people to be missing out on this or forced to buy on EBay for ungodly prices seems awfully selfish if you ask me.

Yeah. I am unselfishly getting an extra copy for a friend since has asked me to get one as he wasn't able to get it himself at the moment.

So? That's what every dealer does, isn't it? And 2 copies, boohoo! No biggie. There will be guys who will be buying 20 copies just to make a few bucks on ebay.

Anyone else prefer the old OST cover to the new one?

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new cover!

And son't worry, the old cover is included as well :)

I like the OST cover better. Less is more sometimes.

Karol

I disagree!

I like this one way better. Sometimes more is more too. ;)

The old one was stylish in its simple design but I like the new one a lot.

I flirted with getting a second copy... if there's rumors about it selling out, I probably will.

Yes. Same here.

And remember only 1 score with an initial run of 5,000 copies ever sold out. For all the excitement about its release, I seriously doubt HOOK will sell out any time soon.

So? That's what every dealer does, isn't it? And 2 copies, boohoo! No biggie. There will be guys who will be buying 20 copies just to make a few bucks on ebay.

And that's messed up too. Unless you're buying for a friend that can't be sure to get one before they sell out, I see no need to get multiple copies for yourself. That's just screwing someone else out of one.

Yeah. I am unselfishly getting an extra copy for a friend since has asked me to get one as he wasn't able to get it himself at the moment.

I might do the same, he's not quite sure if he wants it yet, but once he does, I'll purchase it.

And I like the new cover a lot more than the old one :)

Does nobody except me use MovieMusic? Anyway, just ordered Hook with them (less shipping cost to Europe).

I order all LLL releases direct from LLL, because they get more money that way and I want to support them as best I can.

wow.. what's that short fanfare in Pirates? Is that when Smee "unfolds" the red carpet? Never noticed that music before..is that an alternate?

Good ears :)