La-La Land Records' HOOK (2CD Expanded) Anticipation thread

Jay

No Hook today... again...

Karol

Reminds me when I waited a month for my Indy Box

:lol: Really? A month? Didn't you order that from amazon?

Karol

I suspect our copies are hanging around together... :)

Yes, mine too!

Is a majority of LLL Hook releases hanging out together in postal limbo somewhere, keeping each other company, sniggering at Williams fans everywhere? :P

Karol

Reminds me when I waited a month for my Indy Box

i waited a lot more for the LEGO indy 2 game.... i wanted to share the music files... but it never 'arrived'

Three weeks is way too long. It took only 4 days to get to The Netherlands. However, it can take a week or longer for a package to arrive from one city to another in the same country, so I'm not that surprised.

Three weeks is way too long. It took only 4 days to get to The Netherlands. However, it can take a week or longer for a package to arrive from one city to another in the same country, so I'm not that surprised.

Yeah, these things just happen. It's not the first time, and certainly not the last.

Karol

It's here! 17 days. Not bad. Just listened to the first disc. Fantastic.

Congrats!

I had no idea we had a poster from the continent of Africa too... :)

Mine arrived last Saturday. Nice listening experience, but still nowhere near my favorite Williams score. Unfortunately, all the little teeth that hold the discs broke during transport, and these fragments scratched the second disc. Seems they don't like the offender tracks either ;-)

Congrats!

What about you, Josh? Did you get yours? I'm still waiting. Received stuff I ordered almost two weeks later, but Hook is still in this limbo, for some reason.

karol

Congrats!

What about you, Josh? Did you get yours? I'm still waiting. Received stuff I ordered almost two weeks later, but Hook is still in this limbo, for some reason.

karol

I haven't checked the mail today yet.

Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

And YES!!!!!! My copy FINALLY arrived yesterday!!!!!!

:jump:

So that's good news No. 1. Good news No. 2 is that my case was not cracked!!! :drool: I couldn't believe it! (This time it was packaged with thick bubble wrap, thank God . . )

What about alicebrallice?

Did she even order this? :)

And now that I think about it, did BloodBoal ever order this?

Why would I do that? That'd be very stupid!

Turncloak! Oathbreaker!

Turncloak! Oathbreaker!

What are you talking about? I've always said that I love this score... Hate! I mean, hate! Sorry, hate!

A-ha!!! A Freudian slip! That means that you obviously want to kill you father and marry you mother! It's all clear now! Same with Hook!

Turncloak! Oathbreaker!

What are you talking about? I've always said that I love this score... Hate! I mean, hate! Sorry, hate!

A-ha!!! A Freudian slip! You obviously want to kill you father and marry you mother! It's all clear now! Same with Hook!

What? I want to kill Hook and marry him? You're insane! INSANE, I TELL YA!

No, haven't you read your Freud. Everything relates one way or the other to your unconscious urge to kill your father and marry your mother. It's the Octopus complex or something.

nope... ordered some zimmer scores instead. problem?

lol.png

So you didn't order the Expanded HOOK, but ordered a couple of Hans Zimmer scores instead.

No, no problem at all.

It's a freaking SCANDAL!!! :P

nope... ordered some zimmer scores instead. problem?

lol.png

So you didn't order the Expanded HOOK, but ordered a couple of Hans Zimmer scores instead.

No, no problem at all.

It's a freaking SCANDAL!!! :P

No it is THE SCANDAL!

haha, I've already bought about 11 scores this month. hopefully hook can wait until next month, because I need to buy two purses... a couple of dresses.. and maybe some new wedges this month as well. spring is coming, guys! It's not my problem...

haha, I've already bought about 11 scores this month. hopefully hook can wait until next month, because I need to buy two purses... a couple of dresses.. and maybe some new wedges this month as well. spring is coming, guys! It's not my problem...

People spend money on something other than film scores? Preposterous notion, absolute poppycock, boulder dash, ridiculous!

So you buy 11 scores, and Hook is not among them? :lol: Okay....

By the way, what do you mean by "wedges"? You play golf?

Ah ok. Shoes. Yes most important things. Especially for summer.

You learn new things every day. This "wedges" is one of them.

By the way, what do you mean by "wedges"? You play golf?

chinese-laundry-desert-queen-floral-cream-wedge-sandals.jpg

christian-louboutin-pink-altike-patent-leather-and-cork-platform-wedges-product-2-2873532-583493467_medium_flex.jpeg

mmmmmm...

Yes, I can see the inner struggle you must be going through. The Expanded Hook on one hand, those freakingly cool wedges on the other...

Tough choice. A very tough choice.

According to my girlfriend shoes are the most important thing. regardless of season.

It is one of those baffling qualities that is common to all women which makes them both a conundrum and so endearing to men.