I'm getting married!!

Just want to let you all know my girlfriend has been back permenantly since december 18 and were getting married in a few weeks!

I'm very happy now!

I'll post again soon!

Happy new year!

Bye,

Roald

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest "Holiday flight" from Home Alone for the music. It will certainly get everyone in a dancing clappy mood instead of all that erect and stiff formality. She will run down the aisle and thrown herself into your arms with that piece. She wont have a choice in the matter because of 2 reasons. 1 : That track enduces excitement and 2 : She must make it to the front in 0:59 seconds. ROTFLMAO

Mazel-tov, Roald...

All the best in your future. May all your hopes and dreams come true, except for one... So you will always have something to look forward to...

Roald I'm so happy for you! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. May your wedded life continue to be full of all of the sparks and passion that you feel right now. Don't ever let the light get dim. You are very lucky to have found someone who is right for you. Many people never find the EXACTLY right person. Cherish everything, you deserve it!

Love,

Ren

(wondering when she will be married. . . .)

Congratulations Roald. Best wishes for a very happy and prosperous future with your wife.

I'd suggest "Holiday flight" from Home Alone for the music. It will certainly get everyone in a dancing clappy mood instead of all that erect and stiff formality. She will run down the aisle and thrown herself into your arms with that piece. She wont have a choice in the matter because of 2 reasons. 1 :  That track enduces excitement and 2 : She must make it to the front in 0:59 seconds.  ROTFLMAO

bowdown

That's a wedding march I would love to see.

Good for you! Getting married was on of the best things in my life.

And as far as a wedding march is concerned, i always wanted the Throne Room march from Star Wars, but both me and my brothere weren't able to get anyone who would play it well enought... So we kept with Mendelshon's march.

Congrats, Roald, I wish all the best for you.

THrone Room is great to play in a wedding, Miguel.

You should try that, Roald.

Post some photos later on.

Congratulations, Roald.

I must say your topic title made me laugh, I had a friend, Chris, who was heterosexually challanged, and one day he told me "I'm getting married", in a campy voice. Every time I hear that or see that I think about him saying it(he was Jack before there ever was a Jack on Will and Grace). Unfortunately he was murdered because he was different.

Still congrats and please find some time to post your top 10 John Williams film scores, your personal 10 favorites.

No, that was not me. It looks like some 'poor bastard' trying to imitate me. LOL

Well, since I'm in this thread, I might as well wish you happy marriage anyway, Roald.

Well I guess this proves that at least a few people on this board have a social life. Love to be one of em!  :)
:mrgreen:

Romao, whose social life has never been better.

Don't do it Ren...his name is so close to that of 'moron'...that can't be a coincidence.

In stead...choose me...you know it's a prick you need. LOL

Congrats from over here to over there where Roald is.

Don't do it Ren...his name is so close to that of 'moron'...that can't be a coincidence.  

It is a coincidence, as it's supposed to be close to Norm. :) Pick me, I have a big post count and therefore a big... :P

It is a coincidence, as it's supposed to be close to Norm. :) Pick me, I have a big post count and therefore a big... :P

That's even worse..he's a moron AND has a beerbelly.

:P