Williams/Spilerberd Collaborations

Luke Skywalker

Sorry to ask about this again but i want to know every thing about them ROTFLMAO

So they are:

The Sugarland Express - only bootlegs available (all without voice and sound?)

Jaws/ Jaws 20th annyversary

1941/1941 promo

CEOT3K/CEOT3K collector's edition (is smoething missing from this one?)

Raiders of the Lost Ark/Raiders expanded edition (about 15 min of unreleased music is out there)

E.T/E.T 20th annyversary (some cues are unreleased out there)

Indiana jones and the temple of the Doom

Empire of the Sun

Always

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (unreleased music out there)

Hook (unreleased music out there)

Jurassic Park

Shindler's List

Amistad

The Lost World

Saving Private Ryan

AI/AI Promo

Minority Report

Catch Me if you can

Unfinished Journey

Amazing Stories (bootleg out there. info about it?

Did i left any boot (i only search without sounds and voice right now) or unreleased music that are on compilations?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sugarland Express - only bootlegs available (all without voice and sound?)

2 versions are available, neither with voices or sound, but very poor soundquality.

1941/1941 promo

2 versions, 1 from the laserdisc iso score, another from the DVD iso score, there is no promo, both are boots.

CEOT3K/CEOT3K collector's edition (is smoething missing from this one?)

A crappy sounding bootleg containing some missing cues does excist.

Raiders of the Lost Ark/Raiders expanded edition (about 15 min of unreleased music is out there)

Yes, and those cues have been released in bootleg form.

E.T/E.T 20th annyversary (some cues are unreleased out there)

Yes, but those cues were present on the iso score from the laserdisc release.

Indiana jones and the temple of the Doom

A boot excist, but it's ripped from the VHS tape, so the quality is poor. (were is John Takis, anyway?)

Amazing Stories (bootleg out there. info about it?

The score for the pilot (The Mission) has been released in bootleg form, This boot also had some unreleased cues from The Last Crusade.

Stefancos- who owns every boot Luke listed. :biglaugh:

seriously Luke, you must start using the preview button to at least try to spell check, we all miss somethings, but Spilerberd?

The Unfinished Journey premiere performance is available as private cd, as well as are dvd rips of both Jurassic Park and The Lost World (both with sound effects)

And Stefancos, you forgot Hook! There are two diferent boots, both with diferent stuff. One is almost complete, but with poor sound, other witha much better sound, but misses a lot of thing.

Addittionally, there are a number of private versions of Hook, combining this two, plus the official release and some dvd ripped cues.

The 1999 premiere of the UJ is basically useless except the cool intro by Will Smith,the music is not played as good as on the Call of the Champions c.d.,and some of the narrators downright suck,especially the old foggeys ao the war section.

but an interesting recording I made was a Boston Pops performance I recorded on Minidisk directly from the broadcast signal,Willliams seems to have improved some of the orchestrations and some of the music sounds better and smoother.There's narration but a lot better read and some of it is changed places to intrude less.

K.M.