SCORE: John Carter (Michael Giacchino) - Alternate -

KK

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he meant, is that this section of the forum was meant to contain all the reviews for one score/film/whatever in one thread. It's all in the welcome thread.

Karol

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I guess I really should take the time to read through the entire welcome thread. But thanks for pointing it out. Won't happen again.

I actually think the rules should be changed so that anyone who writes a review starts their own thread rather than bump someone else's thread to add their review to it

Thoughts?

I doubt it will flood the review section or make things unduly difficult or complicated.

I don't. Not really. Not one bit.

Besides, if you ever got an influx of reviews about something hot and stylish, then you'd have a single thread of a dozen pages to read through, which is more intimidating than a dozen threads of one page each. Threads don't have tables of contents to tell you what cool tidbit was on each page, and using the search function is pretty worthless if it doesn't know the difference between a review and a pointless comment (like this post).

But each thread, now...that's its own title page.

It's too late for that, Merciful One. You broke the rule. LeBlanc is going to ban you.

:(

Me-sa thinks you-sa not very nice...

I actually think the rules should be changed so that anyone who writes a review starts their own thread rather than bump someone else's thread to add their review to it

Thoughts?

Personally I think each reviewer should start his own thread. If you stuff a bunch of reviews of the same score into one thread, it always seems more time-consuming and tiring to get through 12 pages of reviews. Meanwhile, with separate threads, people will have a far easier time picking what review they want to read. Considering how most of the time, not a lot of people review the same thing, it won't complicated. So I think a change would be cool. But thats just my opinion, I'm fine with whatever the final result is.

It's too late for that, Merciful One. You broke the rule. LeBlanc is going to ban you.

Me-sa thinks you-sa not very nice...

Talking like that is not working in your favor...

Hmm, not a fan of Jar Jar? Come on, who doesn't love him?!