BloodBoal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be buying this, but only because I do not own the original.

You should get a cheap copy of the original CD. As a protest if not for any other reason.

No. besides, the OST has stuff not on the UE anyway.

Well, then get the 3d version! Duh. It has an extra track...

Unless you are planning to get the UE edition, that is. ;)

any cue that was edited in the film (the theatrical release anyway, not the edited DVD with added podrace footage etc.) is edited on the UE, like an isolated score.

any cue that was edited in the film (the theatrical release anyway, not the edited DVD with added podrace footage etc.) is edited on the UE, like an isolated score.

Yeah.

And the Sony guys probably thought we'd be over the moon coz we're getting every damn note that was written for the film! :lol::rolleyes:

Yeah.

And the Sony guys probably thought we'd be over the moon coz we're getting every damn note that was written for the film! :lol::rolleyes:

I remember Lukas Kendall at FSM mentioning how baffled and irritated a Sony executive was when people bitched mercilessly about the UE. Clearly they thought they were giving fans what they wanted. They thought wrong.

The UE isn't really a terrible thing....at least we got something at all! It's not something they needed to release, but they did anyway. For all the faults it has, I'm still grateful that I own it.

You gormless twirp!

I bet you have been just itching for days for a chance to use that insult.

And yes UE is a good source of material but not a thrilling listening experience.

Actually I am pretty sure for the SW prequels, we'll still get the Special Edition treatments, whether Complete or just Expanded.

For HOOK, I am pretty sure this is it. This is the Ultimate Edition. I can't see yet another HOOK release happening in the future.

You gormless twirp!

I bet you have been just itching for days for a chance to use that insult.

No, they just appear to me in the spur of the moment. It is called "inspiration".

Says the man who steals lines from Black Adder so glibly. Or should I say paraphrases them. ;)

For HOOK, I am pretty sure this is it. This is the Ultimate Edition. I can't see yet another HOOK release happening in the future.

I can

I can

I can too and hope for it. Same for every other JW masterpiece we only have in expanded and not complete form.

Says the man who steals lines from Black Adder so glibly. Or should I say paraphrases them. ;)

"No, this is different, it's spontanious and called wit."

Learn your Blackadder, oh Grey one.

I can think of scores of insults in English, Dutch and Oshivambo without searching my mind."

"No, this is different, it's spontanious and called wit."

Learn your Blackadder, oh Grey one.

I can think of scores of insults in English, Dutch and Oshivambo without searching my mind."

I once knew every insult in all the tongues of Elves or Men or Orcs, that was ever used for such a purpose. I can remember a ten score of them without searching in my mind.

I can

But what's the logic behind yet another release?

Will they release everything that JW blocked from being released now once he is dead? And how much music is that anyway? 10-15 minutes? If that? And HOOK is not exactly Star Wars or Harry Potter....

So yeah, I won't completely rule out another release, of course (hell, anything is possible!), but chances are very slim, I'd say.

I can

But what's the logic behind yet another release?

Will they release everything that JW blocked from being released now once he is dead? And how much music is that anyway? 10-15 minutes? If that? And HOOK is not exactly Star Wars or Harry Potter....

So yeah, I won't completely rule out another release, of course (hell, anything is possible!), but chances are very slim, I'd say.

If something will make money, it will get released (or re-released)

because...... you asked only one question, so you only need one no and one yes?

And what the heck does Cowabunga mean?

So... Cowabunga is da Force?

Kind of. Except it doesn't have the whole midi-chlorians nonsense bullshit crap.

Neither does the force! :mrgreen:

I can

um, really?

I hope they make a discount for people who bought the expensive set they just released then. (like selling it as if it was a 1CD set)

I dont like to triple dip AT ALL.

BTW what will they do: not to call williams this time or wait for his death?

BTW what will they do: not to call williams this time or wait for his death?

Find more/better sources?

Yeah but if williams still goes for OST tracks, and track swapping/banning, What's the use?

Another opportunity for cuadruple dip in the future?