Star Wars Exposition in Montreal

King Mark

Well after we got the World Premiere of the Indiana Jones exposition last year, now we get the world premiere of the Star Wars exposition

I guess Lucas must like Kanadia

I saw a lot of the props at in 1998 at the Smithsonian in Washington, and can't wait to see them again

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh, I've been sailing out of Montreal for months and months last year and never got the chance to see that Indiana Jones exposition.

Maybe this year I can see the Star Wars one? Is the Indiana Jones one still there as well?

Saw a billboard advert for it a weekend (or two) back.

Would care to go maybe if applicable for free admission on Museums Day (though the Indy expo wasn't free during last year's...).

Would care to go maybe if applicable for free admission on Museums Day (though the Indy expo wasn't free during last year's...).

Dream on. Indy expo was outrageously expensive. I think it cost me over 40$ for a ticket

$40!!! That's sorta pretty steep. Anything of musical interest? Was JW at least well represented?

(an aside- there were a couple of Indy themed concerts that coincided with last year's expo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqJhefgLPk

Anyway, perhaps there'll be some SW related performances this year (prolly be a whole lot cheaper for myself to attend potential future SW concerts here than paying a pretty penny for something I've only the slightest interest in).

Maybe these guys will get to perform (their playing seems pretty tight; wouldn't at all mind seeing hearing them live).