Your musical adrenaline rush!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What track do you play when you need a quick dose of adrenaline pumped into your system?

you mean a johnnygasm, or jerrygasm. generally it's a jamesnewtonhowardgasm.

I'm never had a zimmergasm. Can't imagine anyone haveing one.

Rarely film music.

Usually something like Rammstein or trance(psytrance)/goa like Juno Reactor, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, Oakenfold and so on.

Rarely film music.

Usually something like Rammstein or trance(psytrance)/goa like Juno Reactor, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, Oakenfold and so on.

Oh how are you using your free time? Beating people, very aggressive music there...?

Otherwise most of peoples adrenaline music = horde of percussion instruments... weird

STAR WARS: Episode I--------------------------The Hanger Battle. GETS ME PUMPED

Well, maybe not the by-the-numbers Jar Jar underscore, but Anakin Defeate Sebulba (WITH snares) definitely does it for me. Shame I can't find that (superior) version on YouTube.

Rarely film music.

Oh how are you using your free time? Beating people, very aggressive music there...?

Yes, but only on Thursdays between 3 and 4.

:bash:

A varying selection of musical artists, rarely film composers.

Ya. If I need a quick boost, its probably from whatever song or band that I have in my head at that given moment.

Normally film scores relax me or put me in a state of mind suited for reading or other thought-intensive intellectual work.

I need an adrenaline rush when I'm doing chores in the yard or tired behind the wheel, and I have put many, many more miles on my car in the past seven months than I should have. Most film scores are too quiet and placid to be good for driving, and I need something more invigorating to stay awake. Hard rock and heavy metal excel at this, as does a lot of 19th century Russian music; some film score tracks do, but I haven't distilled them into a playlist of the loud and bold ones. Other than sorting by specific composers.

Ive never listened to Holst, outside Mars....

You mean outside The Planets or just Mars?

No he means he never listened to Holst outside of Mars, only when he's inside does he listens to the whole collection.

He's Stefan Cosman Of Mars. He's the biggest box-office flop the world has ever seen.

I thought The Adventures of Pluto Nash was the biggest box office flop the world has ever seen.

Or is that Battlefield Earth?

Anyway, it has to do with the Solar System.