#SnowyVernalSpringsEternal

The Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread

Germany/Netherlands was cracking game - and, incidentally, the only time so far in this tournament that I have actually guessed the result correctly! Even got the scoreline right....I should have taken a punt!

As for tomorrow....England all the way...we will eat the Swedes like....erm....swede. I like eating swedes.

brace yourselves, englishmen! we'll eat you like we eat kalles kaviar for breakfast. and that ain't a pretty thing to watch.

Come over 'ere if you think you're 'ard enough! :wave:

So how will your mob line up tomorrow, Alice? I reckon you'll be sticking to a rigid 4-4-2 as follows:

Ravelli

Benny Bjorn Anni-Frid Agnetha

Brolin Brolin Dahlin Brolin

Ibrahimovic Bjorn Borg

Bring it on and may the better team win (unless the better team is Sweden, in which case come on you England!).

Come over 'ere if you think you're 'ard enough! :wave:

So how will your mob line up tomorrow, Alice? I reckon you'll be sticking to a rigid 4-4-2 as follows:

Ravelli

Benny Bjorn Anni-Frid Agnetha

Brolin Brolin Dahlin Brolin

Ibrahimovic Bjorn Borg

LOL! now that's a dream team!

Seeing Alice get her over-confident arse kicked all over the pitch is reason enough to guarantee I tune in tomorrow!

plz... tomorrow I'll be shaking this ass when I'm out celebrating the win! :dance:

Italy and Croatia 1:1. Another draw in the tournament. It will make the last round very exciting. :)

Spain took the lead over Ireland pretty fast. Looks like it's going to be an entertaining match. ( and I can see the stadium from the place where I live :))

My bets are on for tonight:

France 2 - 1 Ukraine

England 2 - 0 Sweden

Let's go!

PS - Steef - has Robben stopped crying yet?

Ukraine did OK...France had something to prove, so a win was inevitable however you slice it.

Right then England, let's see if you show up, and see if you can carry on winning back some reputation...bit by bit...small steps...but it must be a win tonight. 2-0.

I'm on my third...tell you what though - a year ago this Swedish team would have shat all over us.

OOOooo

I'm on my third...tell you what though - a year ago this Swedish team would have shat all over us.

I was surprised to learn we've never beaten Sweden in a competitive game.

Oh the game is far from over...Sweden will turn the heat on big-style in second half...but we have, at least, turned up :)

In fact, I would go as far as to say: Credibility-wise, the next 45 minutes could be absolutely vital to Hodgson and about 8 of the men in the dark shirts.

We're looking pretty decent, even I have to admit .

You just jinxed it Lee! England is going down!

I'm still faaaar from enamoured with the side, but Carroll does bring a much needed air of hungry young blood. That's what we've been starved of for years - due almost entirely to shite management decisions.

In fact, I would go as far as to say: Credibility-wise, the next 45 minutes could be absolutely vital to Hodgson and about 8 of the men in the dark shirts.

Who are the 8?

Gerrard and Terry have nothing to prove.

No, they don't. A few of the others do though...Sweden coming out firing...good stuff!