Boston Concerts (June 1/2) Meetup Information

Ren

OK. I'll start since my evening ended much earlier than the rest:

Pictures will be posted in this post a bit later....

I arrived in Boston in the morning and spend the late morning and early afternoon hanging out. I talked with Jason on the phone a few times to confirm where we will meet. Jason and his girlfriend met me by Symphony Hall.

We walked and chatted to a place called Boloco where we could sit for awhile. Then we made our way back to Uno's by way of Newbury Street. Stopped into a couple shops.

Uno's was great - people started slowly trickling in. Jason and I had beers and chatted about LOTR while Marcy got ready for the concert. Next came Slambodog (Steven) and obiwan71 (Sylvain). We had to hammer out some Canon vs. Nikon camera comments. I was outnumbered unfortunately. But Sylvain's camera had some AMAZING photos of Williams conducting on them. Then ETandElliot (Justin) and ??? (sorry can't remember) came and handed out some MOO cards of Williams. JUST as I was leaving Foxfan (Francis) arrived with friend??? member? (can't remember this either).

I caught the train back just as their evening was starting. They were ALL very friendly and personable for sure. And NO I wasn't drunk LOL

JasonandMarcy.jpg

Jason and Marcy just arriving

7AF31BC9.jpg

a place to chat!

C08D7CE3.jpg

couldn't resist - french connection UK

9D3F314B.jpg

the things you see on Newbury Street.......

9CB3B98E.jpg

1D4B744C.jpg

CHOCOLATE

E591A8DD.jpg

For Stefan

55A783F2.jpg

The climbing involved in this picture was crazy

76A80A1C.jpg

beer....

6A935E5E.jpg

The party has started

3F6B36A4.jpg

MAESTRO!!!

more pics later

It was great meeting everyone! :)

Listening to the concert right now on the radio, it's repeating on 99.5. At the Salute to Cowboys right now.

The guy with Williams in my avatar. :P

I'm not in any of the pics posted yet if that's what's confusing you.

6 New Englanders; me and yes, my mom, are from Worcester. :) And Regis doesn't post here, he's the other friend of mine that was coming. It was such a great time! :D

6 New Englanders; me and yes, my mom, are from Worcester. :) And Regis doesn't post here, he's the other friend of mine that was coming. It was such a great time! :D

What part of Worcester? I grew up in Holden! I used to work at the Price Chopper in West Boylston, and at Norton's/Saint-Gobain, DB Riley/Babcock Power, and the Showcase North movie theater in Worcester.

I hear it was raining badly, so we would have gotten wet.

absolutely, even without you there my jeans were soaked.

With that Sylvain guy there I'm not surprised!

You're telling me! You know it's time to take a break and make room for the Queen when Ren and Stefan have exchanged over 5 posts.

KK = wisest man around here. ;)

Hey don't I get some credit, alice!