Caption Contest #28 - Delorean90 Surges Ahead of the Pack with Unprecedented Double Victory

BLUMENKOHL

1PpaJ.png
You may have noticed we are now stickied to the top of General Discussions! This is thanks to the kind folks over at CorrupCo Conglomerates who have decided to sponsor these Caption Contests! So thank them by using their incredible products in virtually every industry!

Try CorrupCo Cereals' latest delicious healthy part of a healthy breakfast: Komposer Krunch! Now with musical cereals that play musical notes as they mix with your milk!

H4D2s.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

See? Look at this. I told you J.J. Abrams didn't invent lens flares! - Jason LeBlanc

Posted Image

I was just gonna draw a dick, man. - Delorean90

Posted Image

It was her first day at work as Charlie Sheen's cleaning woman... - Delorean90

Posted Image

Posted Image

Copy and paste the code below and insert your caption...

[img=http://i.imgur.com/t9QqG.png]

INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

Posted Image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/2vYGY.png]

INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

Posted Image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/lrdLJ.png]

INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

lrdLJ.png

(To Alfred Newman) That's right bitch...47!

1PpaJ.png

You may have noticed we are now stickied to the top of General Discussions! This is thanks to the kind folks over at CorrupCo Conglomerates who have decided to sponsor these Caption Contests! So thank them by using their incredible products in virtually every industry!

Try CorrupCo Cereals' latest delicious healthy part of a healthy breakfast: Komposer Krunch! Now with musical cereals that play musical notes as they mix with your milk!

H4D2s.png

It's a good thing you stopped keeping track of the scores in order to save time... ;)

lrdLJ.png

(To Alfred Newman) That's right bitch...47!

1PpaJ.png

H4D2s.png

It's a good thing you stopped keeping track of the scores in order to save time... ;)

Still keeping track of scores actually! I think I'm gonna stick with bi-weekly contests and make them better.

Now with musical cereals that play musical notes as they mix with your milk!

I want that

t9QqG.png

"Shit! And my career was supposed to soar after this one!"

2vYGY.png

"When I said 'Your face is already starting to fall apart' I didn't mean you to take it literally and use Super Glue to fix it."

lrdLJ.png

"Hans, come onto stage and share your concept for the new Superman theme! (Should be a good one)"

Karol

lrdLJ.png

"Hans, come on stage and share your concept for the new Superman theme! (Should be a good one)"

Karol

ROTFLMAO

Thanks, Thor. Your check's in the mail.

lrdLJ.png

Since these awards shows have turned into a joke, I'll leave you with one. "The one-armed fisherman caught a fish, he was THIS big!"

---

t9QqG.png

They're eating him! And then they're gonna eat me! Oh my God!

2vYGY.png

Julie Andrews: "What do you mean, they gave my role to Mia Farrow?"

t9QqG.png

It was only at this point that Dominic West realized why Christian Bale had that off-screen tantrum on Terminator: Salvation.

This season's images haven't been the best.

How so? Not challenging you, I'm just genuinely curious so I can put up better images.

This season's images haven't been the best.

How so? Not challenging you, I'm just genuinely curious so I can put up better images.

This season's images raped Quint's middle-age memories. Just prequeled this series, Blume.

Karol

• 2 weeks later...