The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Kendal_Ozzel

I pay for the movie, not the food!

I got free movies/food/soda for about 10 years of my life as an employee, and my spouse and I make a good amount of money with a low mortgage and no kids. So I'm paying back into it I guess, because we can afford it.

I think a lot of these characters will have just a few lines at most though. And unlike Batman v Superman, most of them are already established in other films.

Ultron, Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver will be the only characters apart from The Avengers with significant exposure, I think.

But that's still a big ensemble cast.

The Vision, too, should have a decent screen time (although you may be counting him as a recurring Avenger). I would also bet that Serkis' character will get more than a few lines.

Its a bit curious that The Vision has barely been featured in any trailers or commercials

I pay for the movie, not the food!

I got free movies/food/soda for about 10 years of my life as an employee, and my spouse and I make a good amount of money with a low mortgage and no kids. So I'm paying back into it I guess, because we can afford it.

I went to the AMC I used to work at a little while ago and was amazed at how things changed. The concession don't even need to fill drinks anymore! They have it too easy.

Here's a picture of you when you were younger. Bullshit, every picture of you is when you're younger. Here's a picture of you when you're older. You son of a bitch. Let me see that camera.

Finally watched the video with sound, funny stuff. I remember a time when ever other trailer had Bishop's Countdown in it...

The film is screening for critics tonight. Reviews are embargoed until April 21, but the people who see it can share their feelings on social media.

Consensus is its one of the best MCU moviea and Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Scarlet Witch get the best scenes/lines

Interesting...

The other Marvel films haven't done much for me (other than a few parts of GotG and The Avengers) but this one looks genuinely interesting.

Peter Sciretta of /Film doesn't seem too enthusiastic about the movie! Still postive though.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron is bigger, more complex, darker, more action packed than the first film, but ultimately not as much fun.

https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/586394370359693313

Weren't there similar reactions to Iron Man 3 (and many other films for that matter, including Attack of the Clones)?

I loved Iron Man 3, so if this is anything like that, I'll be happy.