Jaws HD Restoration on Blu-Ray August 2012

Wow I almost forgot that doc was on the disc! I can't wait to check it out!

I missed a chance to see it screened at a theater on Martha's Vineyard a few years back

Watched The Shark is Still Working on my Jaws disc. I can see why it took so long to get this made because it is quite messy, but it's still an affectionately made and worthwhile look back at that most seminal movie of movies. It was nice to see some thought dead faces pop up for interviews (Mrs Kitner and her never ending slapping requests story!) and it was also quite sad to see Brody looking very, very old. He narrated the whole thing too, which was kind of him and quite fitting. What a great actor and man he was.

you should have seen him just before he died. Or perhaps it's best you hadn't. I barely recognized him. Even at the end he was a genuinely nice guy.

That's so sad. He was a lovely fella.

Anyway, I thought I was going nuts just now - and then I've just released Jason had moved my post here, which is fine. A note would have been nice ;)

I've posted it again in the blu ray thread purely because up until this moment I thought my 3g must have failed when I was submitting or something. So delete that if you must, Jason.