Caption Contest #31 - JAWS! JAWS! JAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSS!

BLUMENKOHL

55WPr.png

iECCd.jpg

I don't care how many CDs you've got in that trunk. Johnny ain't signin' none of em, and if your name's not on the list you ain't comin' in -Melange

tPv8S.jpg

With the failure of That '80s Show, FOX decided to skip the '90s and go straight for the '00s. -Koray Savas

Z9p3q.jpg

Not pictured: Tyrion Lannister with apple. -Wojo

N9ykN.png

G9rra.jpg

Copy and paste the code below and insert your caption...

[img=http://i.imgur.com/G9rra.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

PXx7c.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/PXx7c.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

NrDKC.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/NrDKC.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

NrDKC.jpg

You don't know how many times I've seen that same cow-eyed, say-it-isn't-so look of disbelief. Every bumpkin who comes in from the mainland looks exactly as you do now. I won't bother proving it to you. You walk away from me, you walk away from this deal, you'll know how true it is soon enough. This is your last chance. Are you ready to put away your fears and grow up? Are you ready to make more money in one year than your father made in his whole life? Are you ready to become a real police chief? Then keep this beach open!

G9rra.jpg

"I don't know what it is, but I keep thinking this movie rubs me the wrong way."

PXx7c.jpg

"Welcome back to 'Survivor'! Now YOU get to vote which one of these unsuspecting candidates has to take a swim on this completely safe beach. Cast your vote now, win an inflatable shark for your kids, and dial 555-EAT-ME!"

• 2 weeks later...

PXx7c.jpg

Now for the rules, it's very simple. Please provide your own personal top 10 John Williams scores, film scores, not his other works.

I need 10 scores ONLY. I cannot except more than 10. If you cannot edit your list down to 10 I will take your first 10. Choose the film score, not the album or presentation, your favorite film scores.

G9rra.jpg

To me, the soundtrack listening experience and the film music experience are worlds apart; apples and oranges. And if I'm going to make a Top 10 Williams list, that differentation is THE number 1 important thing to have before you can say anything. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless. But I'll let Joey or whoever evaluates these results pick one of my lists according to his criteria. Or disregard both. It's up to him.

NrDKC.jpg

more lists please, less nonsense please.