BuySoundtrax Re-Releasing David Arnold's Godzilla On October 17th, 2012

Trent B

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

It feels like a score Neil would give a 100% complete definitive edition to through LLL, if buysoundtrax's rights ever expired

Great. Now I’ll have to buy it TWO more times! ;):lol:

53 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

hard to see what more there would be for another version.

On 07/12/2021 at 2:11 PM, Jay said:

there's some alternate bits on the score album that still don't have representation in the alternates section, so it'd be nice to get the unedited full alts those bits were pulled from for the score album.

Also, the LLL notes (but not the BSX notes) mention that Arnold recorded a bunch of "toolkit" cues, short little things that could be tracked in where needed if the picture changed after he scored a scene.  A bonus track containing all the toolkit recordings would be a nice inclusion, especially since the notes indicate the final film does use toolkit recordings in it.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

It feels like a score Neil would give a 100% complete definitive edition to through LLL, if buysoundtrax's rights ever expired

Ironically, the 2CD version prior to BSX (with even less tracks) was released by LLL!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 9:05 AM, mstrox said:

I had never bothered to pick up Godzilla, so I just ordered from BSX.  I’ll be the lab rat to see if those tracks are really on there.  You’ll find out in a week or twelve, depending on when BSX gets it to me.

Godzilla has arrived.  The back cover lists 18 tracks on disc 2.   The actual disc has all 20 tracks listed on the website.