Caption Contest #35 - For all the depressed JWFanners. Best enjoyed on a cold day with hot cocoa, a blanket, and an optional fireplace.

BLUMENKOHL

ziD0H.jpg

j1jAI.jpg

There are more pictures than participants! You people sicken me! -Michael

COYey.jpg

I can too make my lower lip touch to top one! See?!?! -Kendal_Ozzel

DGiXg.jpg

Bruce: Look at that, Alfred! Alfred: The Dark Knight Rises indeed, sir -BloodBoal

RYewp.jpg

GIMME SOME SUGAR BABY! -Incanus

kBVo5.jpg

I am still alive. I repeat, I am wearing red and I am still alive. It must be some kind of anomaly. I rep... -Incanus

AND A BONUS +2 POINTS TO MARIAN SCHEDENIG FOR HIS STUNNING EFFORTS HERE!

frmGX.jpg

6CcXL.jpg

Copy and paste the code below and insert your caption...

[img=http://i.imgur.com/6CcXL.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

ph1Bq.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/ph1Bq.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

Plj4b.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Plj4b.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

BWCrT.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/BWCrT.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

sLuo5.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/sLuo5.jpg]
INSERT YOUR CAPTION HERE

AND FINALLY....SCORES! REMEMBER, SCORES UPDATE EVERY 5 WEEKS!

s29kg.jpg

6CcXL.jpg

At the DANCING WITH THE TREKS Competition:

Picard: Klingon interpretive dancing?! I could beat you even with my eyes closed Beverly! Qapla!

ph1Bq.jpg

Data: Sir, I have the room secured. This lamp is not going anywhere!

Picard: Never mind the lamp Data. Take a look at this picture. I didn't know Riker could do such thing with his trombone. How does it fit in there? Impressive Number One, such agility.

Plj4b.jpg

The awkward moment when someone farted on the bridge. Data's olfactory chip was installed at the worst possible moment.

BWCrT.jpg

HOW DARE YOU SIR, HOW DARE YOU?!!!

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THESE PANTS ARE MC HAMMER ORIGINALS, SIGNED

AND REPLICATED FOR LOOSE FIT! CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

sLuo5.jpg

RIKER: Hmmm this creep is groping at my boob and ass at the same time with his electro-shock hands. I am oddly affraid, aroused and disgusted at the same time. I wonder what this means?

6CcXL.jpg

"Come, Beverly, calm down - I touched your boob by accident, I swear!"

Plj4b.jpg

"You must forgive me, according to my word database, the term 'son of a bitch' is a nickname to signify admiring approval between friends - did I offend you or your mother, Wesley?"

BWCrT.jpg

I am looking for a Dutchman called Stefan Cosman, he mistreated my sister. I demand that you bring him to me, NOW!

ROTFLMAO

sLuo5.jpg

Depressed JWFanner: I know what it looks like, but I NEED THIS! Or at least that's what Blumenkohl tells me...

BWCrT.jpg

I am looking for a Dutchman called Stefan Cosman, he mistreated my sister. I demand that you bring him to me, NOW!

ROTFLMAO

Genuinely funny, but Jason.... If you can't take jokes like that, you should not be making them yourself......

Plj4b.jpg

Unfortunately, when Geordi asks Data to finish his "woman from Venus" joke, Beverly overhears. Beverly is not amused, but poor Wesley doesn't even get it.

6CcXL.jpg

As bad as "The Naked Now" actually was, the rejected episode of Jean-Luc and Beverly dancing for forty minutes while Data scrambles to cure the Tsiolkovsky virus was much, much worse.

BWCrT.jpg

"I demand to know who thought a Star Trek-Roots crossover was a good idea!"

BWCrT.jpg

ROTFLMAO

Genuinely funny, but Jason.... If you can't take jokes like that, you should not be making them yourself......

Well to be fair, Steefypooh, Quint made the joke.

6CcXL.jpg

Director: So we're gonna replace the blue screen with this really cool 3D moving plant effect the guys in the shop cooked up.... really give the scene a sense of depth and scope. Hopefully it will take the focus away from this horrible dancing!

sLuo5.jpg

Captain Blumenkohl: To be fair, Stefancos, Steef, Mr Cosman or Stefan, Quint made the joke.

Dutchman: True, but he is an insensitive c*nt. So he won't give a shit.

Commander LeBlanc: It burns, it burns!

ph1Bq.jpg

Will Dixon Hill find the super-glue solvent in time? Or is the person holding the Clue card with "Data / lamp / office" going to be our big winner? Tune in next week for the exciting season finale to Barclay's Masterpiece Theater!"

ph1Bq.jpg

Wojo, desperate to retain his sizeable lead grabs on to anything and everything in the room and turns them into captions. "A lamp, sir! Surely we can use this to caption that photo you are looking at?"

;)

I kid I kid. That last one was pretty good.