It was inevitable. It was our destiny. War Horse vs. Lincoln (SCORES)

BLUMENKOHL

In honor of Josh500, I move we call all polls "Joshes" or "Josh" singular.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Lincoln vs. War Horse

• I prefer War Horse.
    • I equally prefer both.
    • I prefer Lincoln.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War Horse by several miles.

Lincoln may have some similar orchestration ideas, but for some reason, mostly lacks any heart or emotion for me.

I used to think the same after my first couple of listens.

But turn out the lights, turn up the volume and listen to "Father and Son." That's when the heart of the score revealed itself to me. Then you can easily feel it throughout all the other tracks.

I haven't cuddled up to Lincoln enough quite yet so it's difficult to cast a vote, but I went with War Horse. I need to settle in around a warm fire and a glass of Cabernet and snuggle with Lincoln a bit more before making an informed opinion. War Horse is a very nice score. The bonding theme beats out anything in Lincoln, in my opinion.

I have noticed that over the course of making a relationship with real estate proprietors, you'll be able to get them to understand that, in each and every real estate transaction, a percentage is paid. Eventually, FSBO sellers do not "save" the commission. Rather, they try to win the commission by way of doing a good agent's occupation. In doing this, they spend their money as well as time to accomplish, as best they will, the tasks of an broker. Those tasks include getting known the home via marketing, showing the home to willing buyers, creating a sense of buyer desperation in order to make prompt an offer, organizing home inspections, managing qualification assessments with the loan provider, supervising maintenance, and aiding the closing of the deal. best wishes

I have noticed that over the course of making a relationship with real estate proprietors, you'll be able to get them to understand that, in each and every real estate transaction, a percentage is paid. Eventually, FSBO sellers do not "save" the commission. Rather, they try to win the commission by way of doing a good agent's occupation. In doing this, they spend their money as well as time to accomplish, as best they will, the tasks of an broker. Those tasks include getting known the home via marketing, showing the home to willing buyers, creating a sense of buyer desperation in order to make prompt an offer, organizing home inspections, managing qualification assessments with the loan provider, supervising maintenance, and aiding the closing of the deal. best wishes

Uh huh.

So, you chose Lincoln, right?