John Williams at Symphony Hall, June 7-12, 2013 (Boston MA)

KingPin

Absolutely wonderful evening! I am so glad that I had an opportunity to meet you all and next time I will have to takd with me also my id.

Well Stefan and Meghan got his autograph before the show!

:flameblob:

I await from Steef and Meghan detailed accounts and photos (or at least a decent artist's impression) of these encounters with the Williamsmeister!

Where are the pictures from last night. I'm on the bus home now, but it's got wifi!

And if someone can locate the mp3 of the wcrb broadcast... That Lincoln suite was sooo moving!!

Well, I do not have an acces to any computer, so I will be able to publish my pictures next week.

He exited out the side door last night not too long after the concert ended and signed perhaps a dozen autographs before getting into the car and leaving.

:lol:

Steef was indeed dressed sharply, smiling too!

He always looks like he's gonna kill someone, so its nice to see him pleased. Must have something to do with Ren being there. :P

;)

Envious is definitely the word. And yes childishness is my best quality.

So anyway, John might be here next year for Star Wars... and a night at the Barbican...

I'm thinking Euro Meet...

I'm thinking Alice Brallice...

;)

Envious is definitely the word. And yes childishness is my best quality.

So anyway, John might be here next year for Star Wars... and a night at the Barbican...

Oooo. Hope to make the next one. Regardless of where it is

If Williams is ever coming to London again and there's not a major conflict with my own calender, I'm absolutely there.

jeez Stefan, Ren, Nana, and Marina. It doesn't get much better than that.

The three pieces from Lincoln, where they all different arrangements from the OST; if not, which ones differed and what did you think?

I have been told they were all different. Sounded good.

It was a good program.

My favorites were far and away and Flying from E.T. The BPO is much better live then on CD.

I was the first to meet Jason and Marcy at Uno's. slowly but surely the other's rocked up. We all went to the side entrance of the Symphony to wait for JW. Dunno how long we waited, 20 min, half an hour? JWFangirl92 (Mehgan)met us there.

John arrived, but only stayed outside very briefly, There were well over a dozen people standing there, but he only signed about 4 or 5. i was damn lucky!

I gave JW my LP of The Phantom Menace, and wanted to give him one of my two markers, but for some reason i froze, and i could not decide which one to give him. John thankfully had his own, golden ink one and signed my LP. I might have been the last one he signed, but I am not sure. I was totally exited

that's not your reputation.

In my best Nazi accent

Wow fantastic pictures Stefan! Must have been an unforgettable night with the JWfan meeting and meeting JW (even if ever so briefly). You were in the very presence of the Maestro! :)