The Restaurant at the End of the Universe...the Bar is open.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm at my mom's, lying on the couch in the living room and some of the lights in here have started flickering. This is it, isnt it? Why, god?! Whyyyy

JWFan orgy!

Completely forgot this was happening. Well, 10 min left till the end for me. I'm playing "Journey to the Grey Heavens", suddenly death seems so beautiful...

Its all useless anyway.

Indeed. However, my experience at least has been that once this is embraced completely, that's when fun living begins.

That would explain why backpackers are always lazy, littering, inconsiderate freeloaders.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at my mom's, lying on the couch in the living room and some of the lights in here have started flickering.

This is it, isnt it? Why, god?! Whyyyy :(

Oh, come on, woman! Put yourself together! Face death with dignity! The journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far, green country under a swift sunrise.

DEATH? END OF THE WORLD?! I... was talking about getting my ass off the couch and change the light bulbs.

thank you, thank you very much :crymore: :crymore: :crymore:

159190.jpg

Seriously, guys, as much as I love you, I'm not ready to see you naked! And no, the end of the world is no good excuse to all see each other naked!

I was born into this world naked... and I plan to leave it that way too!

I was gonna go streaking

with a few friends but sauna at hornist's sounds great too. see you all tomorrow!