Merry Christmas!!!

alicebrallice

Merry Christmas to you, Alice, and also a special greeting to the handful of "hardcore" Williams fans in here that have a particular interest in the old and obscure stuff -- Miguel, indy4, Augie, filmmusic, Konstantinos, thx99, Maurizio and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. There aren't a lot of places I can satisfy my need for these discussions, so you're all the reason for why I still pop my head in once in a while. :)

Merry Christmas to all!

Good health above all (which is the most important thing in life) and then may your dreams be fulfilled and make you happy!

Allow me to post my favourite rendition of "White Christmas", the one i was listening to when i was a child and was dreaming about all the things in the world (and dedicate to all of you)...

If there was one thing great this year, it was the sudden, unexpected and triumphant return to the MB of......Mark Olivarez!

;)

You're far too kind.

Merry Christmas to all here.

Christmas is a wonderful time of year. It's enhanced by John Williams. He understands it.

He is a part of my families Christmas celebrations for over several decades. Just another reason I love the man.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

In our house, it's a no-outside-world day. No TV, no Internet - just doing things as a family for the day. I'm already looking forward to the heated game of monopoly that is bound to engulf the evening :santa:

If there was one thing great this year, it was the sudden, unexpected and triumphant return to the MB of......Mark Olivarez!

;)

The wish I made upon a star worked!

I hate tasting my own puke!