Starwars is so cool

Dear People,

I saw the new starwars film last week and i think it is amazing! 8O Aspecially the music. :!: The point is, i really like to play the clarinet, and i really liked the music from the film. Aspecially 'across the stars' the love theme. :) But i don't have the musicsheets. ;) Is that the right word? A paper with notes on it that are making the song :) i mean.

does anyone know a page, or can i buy it from someone? Please respond cause I really am intrested! :)

Thank you!

Tamar

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this person doesn't really know what they're talking about. Anyway...

>>Go and buy the soundtrack, and you can learn the theme by ear. I'm not a very musical person but I learnt ATS in three keys, just by ear.

>>Or download a MIDI, they're all over the internet. With some simple software you can convert that into note form very easily.

PS, surely someone who 'plays' the clarinet would know what a piece of paper with notes on it is called. How long have you been playing?

Well Miz we are not ALL from the UK or the US. It's obvious this person doesn't speak English very well.

Bye,

Roald

Great, another spelling nazi, just what we need.

Stefancos- ;)

:lookaround:

Justin -Not the greatest speller. :)

What's a spelling Nazi?

Someone who wants everyones spelling to be perfect, or somebody who can't spell?

And I wasn't refering to just spelling, but also judicious use of arbitary adjectives such as 'cool' to descibe something that people here take quite seriously.

And using emoticons instead of describing your emotions, and starting redundant topics.

Not that I have anything against you Toot, after all, it seems I'm the only one on this thread who has responded to the question.

Indeed, and since English is your native language, you should be ashamed of yourself. :music:  

Stefancos- who wonders why Justin "dosen't" know how to write "doesn't" :)

Nobody's perfect. :)

Justin -Expecting some smart a$$ remark from Steef in 5...4...3...2...1... :roll: :)

And I wasn't refering to just spelling, but also judicious use of arbitary adjectives such as 'cool' to descibe something that people here take quite seriously.

And using emoticons instead of describing your emotions, and starting redundant topics.  

Not that I have anything against you Toot, after all, it seems I'm the only one on this thread who has responded to the question.

What's wrong with using "cool" or emoticons to get your point across? People express their love for music in different ways. I know I've used the word cool a million times in posts on this message board, and I am very much serious about music. You're basically singling people out for being different than you are, which is by no means right. This post is not in any way attacking you or trying to be mean to you, I'm just saying that you have plenty to learn about the people on this message board.

-Jason

What's wrong with using "cool" or emoticons to get your point across? People express their love for music in different ways. I know I've used the word cool a million times in posts on this message board, and I am very much serious about music. You're basically singling people out for being different than you are, which is by no means right. This post is not in any way attacking you or trying to be mean to you, I'm just saying that you have plenty to learn about the people on this message board.  

-Jason

My thoughts exactly.

How cool! :music:

Ray Barnsbury

Ok, sorry, different does not equal bad, it equals diversity. (Unless we all used 'cool' lots, in which case it would all get repetitive, see what I mean?)

Ok, sorry, different does not equal bad, it equals diversity. (Unless we all used 'cool' lots, in which case it would all get repetitive, see what I mean?)

But we don't all use it to a great extent, so there's no need to worry. :)

~Harry