YAY! Catch Me if You can (Atrápame si puedes ;) ) In Spain

Luke Skywalker

Well today they air the movie and i'm going to see it tomorrow...

And after it i'll buy the score since i have seen it today!!!!!! Amazing it is here before the movie!!

Spotted on Fnac. Surely Mediamarkt has it also. :)

Luke, eager so hear the performances of the dubbers :music:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke, when you say air the movie, in our country that means it on tv because the transmissions come through the air. Its not on tv is it. Some sort of pay per view?

The same here, Luke.

I watched that masterpiece titled CMIYC, and what did I do just next? I bought the soundtrack!!! ;)

(about 3 hours ago)

:) Recollections, from Catch Me If You Can

In México the film is subtitled in Spanish, which is fun because whomever translates them does an awful job. I mean since I understand both languages, I can see that most of the time what is spoken in English is not what is written underneath in the subtitles. As for end credits they are not in Spanish, except in cartoons, such as Toy Story 2 or Shrek that have the voices of famous people, so they translate the whole thing.

BTW: my 100th post.

:)

I have just seen the movie (dubbed at all...) and i liked it. I was going to buy the score in Mediamarkt but THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE IT (i supposed it wrong :) ) and its the cheapest place here. I'll have to wait... but they told me it was released 13th of January!!!!!

Luke, who likes the score ;)

I have a question.

Is there in the CD the theme of a famous movie series? (dont want to tell spoilers :) )

Surely not but i would like that.... (it was a funny scene and it was perfect for it )

Did Williams arranged it?

Just curious: are the film credits still in English or translated into the country's language?

The introduction was, the end titles wasn't. After them they usually put the dubbers cast.

I have a question.

Is there in the CD the theme of a famous movie series? (dont want to tell spoilers :) )

Surely not but i would like that.... (it was a funny scene and it was perfect for it )

Did Williams arranged it?

What you heard in the film was the original recording of the theme. Williams had nothing to do with it. In truth, no one is really sure who wrote that piece of music either. There was even a lawsuit over it, but I forget how it turned out.

It's not on the CD.

Neil

:mrgreen: It anonymous?

Well....anyone has it?

It's not anonymous, it's credited to someone who may not deserve the credit. It will be re-released on CD next month, along with most of it's sequels.

Neil

I think he helped write the background noise for the first one Mr. Cosman. 8O

Justin -Who thinks Monty Norman doesn't really have the talent to write ol' Jimmy's theme. :mrgreen:

When????!

When?????????????!

When???????????????????????????????????!

When?????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

When??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

:sleepy:

I cann't wait more without this score!