The PERFECT actor to play John Williams in his biopic

Sandor

Eddie Murphy as Danny Elfman; with Kanye West as bernard Herrmann.

Fitting, no?

I always thought if they ever did a film which told the story of the making of Jaws, Kanye West would've been ideal as Verna Fields.

He leads a double life making RCP scores using dubstep.

He's telling himself he does that to support his family, that writing for orchestra won't be enough to earn a living. But we all know he's just into it.

Karol

I'd watch that.

Now all we need is John Williams, Steven Spielberg and Williams' children to participate and we have an almost finished trailer right here. The movie can wait for now. We need to build the anticipation for it.

I wanna scene the "I know but they're all dead" scene featured somewhere. Maybe even repeated a couple of times,

I think 3 times is bare minimum. You want to get that point across. The film could start with it.

It could be the big twist at the end. There could be some foreshadowing of the anecdote in the opening scene, but only a couple of phrases of it, we don't hear the whole thing. Then when at the end Williams is heard muttering his story again in a dank dark cave, this time the whole sweeping statement of it (after our being conditioned with subconscious hints of its details throughout the movie), it is finally revealed that he has been a great dead composer all along. And thus we learn that Spielberg sees dead composers.

JW's slumped shoulders and sad look would make people cry at the theaters bucket loads.

That's from the scene where Williams recieved news that Quincy Jones is scoring The Colour Purple.

A period of crises for the films main character.

A second pic has been released from their big confrontation!

article-2364806-1AD57857000005DC-536_634

Williams and Lucas should also have some kind of confrontation considering how Lucasfilm treated his scores for the prequels. There should be a scene where he's watching the ending of Revenge of the Sith or something and some great cue he was so proud of is completely drowned out by sound effects.

That's from the scene where Williams recieved news that Quincy Jones is scoring The Colour Purple.

A period of crises for the films main character.

A second pic has been released from their big confrontation!

article-2364806-1AD57857000005DC-536_634

"You rat bastard! Better have fun with this one, cause it will be the last film you'll ever score!"

Damn the late Maximilian Schell would have been great as JW:

220px-Manintheglassbooth.jpg

45aae94abc88cb2d0b630c32b71.jpg

We pop out and come into the world and music is there. We didn't invent it - it's all organised in the atmosphere by divinity or whatever. It's a miracle

John Williams: Secret Ways

Before he pulled the trigger, Johnny with the gentlest of the tones of his sonorous voice whispered to himself: "You can really make a killing in Hollywood if you know the right people." A single shot rang out and it had the cadence of G minor to it. How curious thought Johnny. But now Arthur Fiedler was no more and Pops was up for the taking.