My Piano & French Horn Tribute to John Barry - The Black Hole

Martyprod

Hello There,

for the ones who already saw some of my piano tributes, i just did for Christmas A new tribute to John Barry on the Black Hole with guest French Horn player Marc Papeghin.

there are a lot of dialogues, so feel free to turn on the subtitles, there are french and english subtitles.

Thanks for your comments ! hope you'll like it !
(i don't think many people did a cover of the black hole music on youtube i'm afraid ...)

Hey, nice job! Watching this made me realize how good the cast was and how terrible the film was. But great job to you and your horn buddy.

Thanks, i think the movie was ok, it would have just need to remove "some childish stuff" to make it "ok". a psychopat captain nemo and the pyshcologic and other stuff put in the movie are pretty amazing. after life, psychologic releationship between the "master" and the machine who is just a represention of his unconcious and bad part of him, and who is in fact the same person, the NDE/After life experience at the end of the movie in the "tunnel", etc ... very few people understand and see that by watching the movie. etc ... it's a good surprise for me to see it now as an adult with the knowledge to understand all this. this movie was by far, not suited for childrens. (it's the first memory i remember, i saw it in theater i was 5 years old)..

but the music does 80% of the job, for sure :).

thanks for your encouragement, Marc Papaeghin is a well known guy here who did some amazing tributes to john williams, check him at www.marcpapeghin.com and on youtube !

Very impressive. I'm amazed by the richness of the sound you were able to get from just two instruments.

I also liked the makeup of the video montage. The whole project was well-conceived and executed. Thanks for sharing!

- Uni

Very impressive. I'm amazed by the richness of the sound you were able to get from just two instruments.

I also liked the makeup of the video montage. The whole project was well-conceived and executed. Thanks for sharing!

- Uni

Thank you very much for your comment !

I did other projects doing the same thing , with Forrest Gump, Return of the Jedi, Superman and Somewhere in time but on piano solo, new ones with film/dialogue will be What Dreams May Come, and again return of the jedi with tunes that nobody never covered :) (approaching the death star, vader's death, etc ...).