The First Great Elections of John Williams Fan

BLUMENKOHL

Elect our Holy leaders!   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be our Supreme Bishop?

• Incanus
    • KK
    • Lee D (formerly known as Brother Quint)
    • BloodBoal
  2. 2. Who shall be our Grand Inquisitor in charge of all Inquisitors and Inquisitions (Spanish or otherwise)

• Stefan Cosman
    • Steef
    • Stefancos
    • Selecting this option will result in the permanent disappearance of your immediate family
  3. 3. Who shall be our standard Inquisitors? (Top 3 win a slot each)

Brethren and sisters of the Great Church of Our Dear Lord and Savior John Towner Williams,

Today is a red letter day. In the twilight hours of morning our fellow men and women of faith awoke to the piercing shrieks of our children. Our world changed today. Our faith was tested. Our people, the victims of the Great Diaspora foretold in the First Book of The Fury (1978). A fallen Angel by the name of Joseph and his forces tricked our holy shepards, redistricted our lands, and threw our once proud people, now hungry, broken, and defeated into a small corner of these vast lands.

To see just what our mighty lands have been turned into, compare the first Map of John Williams Fan created in his Holy Honor, to this new map a Church Brethren redrew. The blood that stains the new map is that of the map's creator, an innocent and good man slain for seeking to spread truth to you.

ze8lF.jpg

nt0hmor.jpg

Alas, today is the day that Church will rise once again. We must band together, help one another, and make our savior proud!

As our first collective act, we must move quickly to fill the high positions of our Church.

QvZhw.jpg

These elected officials will appoint those who will serve under them as well as ensure that our Savior's message is crystal clear across the entirety of these lands, even if we are relegated to a small corner.

You're not banished as I am. You're important in that you're the Supreme Priestmaster, not sure what that means.

Second map is inaccurate. As I pointed out in the poll thread, JW related topics were 1/3 of General Discussion, not the small area shown there

Second map is inaccurate. As I pointed out in the poll thread, JW related topics were 1/3 of General Discussion, not the small area shown there

it's not the size, it is the population.

you know years mileage thang.

Brothers and sisters the time has come to gather from the four corners of the JWFan and unite into a single and unanimous front against the evils that have beset our community and these fair lands! We all know the might of our saviour and lord and how he with his holy works called this place into being, his divine music guiding our steps into the salvatory light of JWFan and its abundant riches! And we must preserve and protect these riches against the invansions of mediocrity, blashpemies of the great enemies of our church and guard against the division lurking in our midst as those of impure motives have crept in this sacred garden that is JWFan, ever seeking to corrupt its noble purpose!

The dogma has to be kept pure, the observances of the most holy rites and the spiritual well being of the people are now paramount! We can bring about the new golden age of JWFan, if we work together! I beseech thee, my friends, let me, the humble servant of the church, to extend my most hearty and sincere thanks for my candidacy for that most holiest of offices, the Supreme Bishop to uphold the sacred laws, guide our church in its troubles and with the help and blessings of his Radiant and Most Magnificent JW to bring us together to exult in devout jubilation his name and deeds once more! Wompi!

:music: With Malice Toward None

Honoured I am for my nomination, but we shall make a Supreme Bishop out of Brother Incanus yet! He speaketh the word of the Lord!

I see my reputation as an "investigator" back in the early days of this board hasn't been wholly forgotten. . . .

Yet not enough to earn the title of Grand Inquisitor. I could object—were the candidate (or should I say "foregone incumbent?") of any less stature, or possessed fewer names, than the estimable one who will take that office. Very well, then. Should I win the position for which I have been nominated, I shall simply inquisit a little less grandly.

- Uni

Hath spake... past tense... :)

Hath spoken.

This whole thing reminds me of the days of Jaydubbelhughvan and Johnnyopoly.

- Uni

Yes, me too.

*takes second look at nominees*

Hmmmm...

Yeah, more prolific posters there like wanner...

You have posted here only 11 years...

Should have attended Church more often!

That seems all the more reason for me to NOT be listed, wouldn't you say? :peepwall:

Your loyalty to the Lord and the vengeful dismissal of all rivals aligns itself perfectly to the dogma of our Holy Church. :P

Yeah, right... Athena didn't train you well to Tengwar, my friend.

Heheh.

A friend of mine got sick of myself writing Tengwar on the sides of my notebooks through highschool.

"Train to Tengwar?" Are you French?