• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care at all about these ratios of aspect, I'm just happy the trailer finally answered one of my most lingering questions...     We do in fact live in a society. 

I can’t tell if this is parody or not. 

Nah it functions sorta like an intermission between the two halves of the movie!

I only like the ones where he slavishly follows the graphic novels, as if they are storyboards for movies. I wish he would realize that this is his forte. I suspect there are many classic graphic novels waiting to be filmed.

11 minutes ago, AC1 said:

I only like the ones where he slavishly follows the graphic novels, as if they are storyboards for movies. I wish he would realize that this is his forte. I suspect there are many classic graphic novels waiting to be filmed.

Without liking them, I can recognize that Watchmen has some wonderful shot. The only thing I regrets with Snyder is that I find is direction less sensitive than other graphic novels adaptation such as Sin City which was I found much lighter and more fluid.

18 minutes ago, Raiders of the SoundtrArk said:

Without liking them, I can recognize that Watchmen has some wonderful shot. The only thing I regrets with Snyder is that I find is direction less sensitive than other graphic novels adaptation such as Sin City which was I found much lighter and more fluid.

I really like Sin City too, but no matter how well it's done, to me it doesn't have the same visual flair as the two Snyder ones. For the record, I thought the Sin City 2 was noticeably inferior and the 300 sequel was downright garbage.  So, yeah, just because they are graphic novels adaptations doesn't mean I consequently love it. It all depends on 'how' they are made and how good the source material is.

• 2 weeks later...

Snyder cut is like 10 times better than Josstice League. 

The events unfold slowly and the stakes just felt so much higher. 

6 hours ago, Edmilson said:

For anyone who have only seem the Snyder Cut and want to check how bad Whedon's cut was, just read this article:

JUSTICE LEAGUE: 10 Worst Scenes Joss Whedon Changed Or Added To The Film In 2017

This shows how much the studio panicked. What a hot mess that movie turned out to be. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. They care so little that they even screwed up the audio mix. Tons of phasing issues. Good grief.

Not surprising. They aren't even releasing the Snyder Cut on Blu-Ray in the US yet. Guess I'll have to import it. Lol.