What John Williams tune do you whistle daily?

welshslider

Every day without thinking, and this has been happening for many years now I whistle the signature tune from Jurassic Park. Some days I may throw in a bit of Marion's theme or Yoda's theme but consistently Jurassic Park is there. Does anyone else do the same?

I must add its a quiet whistle just to myself as I know whistling can be annoying to others. :)

I don't whistle, and I don't have any single tune stuck in my head at all times. But for the past year or so I've had "We Shall Do It!" from Thomas and the King stuck in my head.

I don't whistle, and I don't have any single tune stuck in my head at all times. But for the past year or so I've had "We Shall Do It!" from Thomas and the King stuck in my head.

Oh man, I feel sorry for you..! That's like the worst song ever written..!

And at least once a day I whistle The Force Theme, Luke's Theme or the bridge melody from The Raiders' March.

"Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra." I haven't done it as much lately, but I used to do that ALL the time, sometimes without even thinking about it.

Nothing on a daily basis, of course, and I usually don't go around whistling either.

However, I HAVE had some Williams themes buzz around in my head for days, even humming them out loud now and then. One that often keeps reappearing is the slave children theme from TEMPLE OF DOOM. Must be something with the half-tones, which I love.

In any case, these "ear worms" come and go. Haven't had one in a while now.

Oh man, I feel sorry for you..! That's like the worst song ever written..!

Not at all! I love Thomas and the King, and that's one of my favorite tunes from the score.

I have a few that always seem to come out as a whistle: "Journey to the Island," "Desert Chase" from Raiders, "Harry's Wondrous World," "The Shark Cage Fugue," and the theme from Far and Away. Not sure why these always come to mind, but there it is.

- Uni

or the bridge melody from The Raiders' March.

Bridge melody?

1:10

"So, he made the latter, the bridge, and the former, the main theme" - Steven Spielberg

What Spielberg is whistling in the stamp stamp indicated is the B Theme. I'm sure the original poster was referring to some different part of the concert arrangement as the "bridge melody", I just don't know which part

What Spielberg is whistling in the stamp stamp indicated is the B Theme.

did you hear/read the quote?

He made the B theme, the bridge of the Concert Arrangment, and used the A theme as the main theme.

lately for some reason I've had Marion's THeme , Raiders March, or The Bb trumpet theme from Jurassic park ( don't know what its called. just how i describe it) in my head.

I don't whistle much... I sing/hum! in the shower, loudly! call of the champions is great for morning showers, I tell you.

Imperial March (Aboard the Executor version) for me.

I don't whistle much... I sing/hum! in the shower, loudly! call of the champions is great for morning showers, I tell you.

Imperial March (Aboard the Executor version) for me.

Yoda's Theme would be a better choice, in my opinion.