3 truths about John Williams not covered in the media

Augie

So, people: do you prefer being flooded with Tolkien-related threads, or having threads like this (this one is, after all, related to Williams)? We should make a poll!

I've got a better idea - combine the two by having a bunch of threads renouncing Tolkien as a waste of time! ;)

Why would anyone let this type of thread rile them up? I can only assume that this is either someone's alter ego playing a joke on us, an internet troll, a dumb person, or any combination of the above. Don't allow him/her to get into your head and redefine the reality of who John Williams is and what is music means.

I still believe and insist that that wasn't the "real" Augie, but the real one will log in any day now, and he will apologise because a son of his or I don't know what, got into his account.

If you read the man's posts 2 months ago and now, it doesn't make any sense!

Nor it is the language that Augie uses.

Truth 4: He hasn't delivered one awe-inspiring movie score since E.T.

So... since Angela Morley wrote ET... i think your truths break appart themselves...

But i suppose this is just a joke thread so i dont care :)

When this Augie and Nick66 fight, it makes me wish that untouchables would show up. Then we'd have a real troll fight on our hands.

I'm not fighting with Augie, I'm mocking him, like many in this thread.

And where do you get off calling me a troll anyway? You're funny.

Because I have listened to his mind-numbing, one-note, busy noise for 40 years until, just recently, I noticed that John Williams is a mook.

The longest it's taken me to decide if I like a composer is 40 minutes.

I enjoyed this thread because Nick kept saying don't feed the troll and proceeded to feed the troll. All Augie did was reveal how butt hurt people get when someone trashes JW in the most obvious fashion.

Back to General Discussion!

Another truth: John Williams has one uterus and two penises. Figure that one out! (Jerry Goldsmith sported an invisible handlebar mustache for the last fifteen years of his life.)

P.S: I too am a mook.

OK and with that we lock the thread.

I find it funny that Augie stopped posted in the middle of the second page and you guys kept it going well in page 3. I don't get it.