I don't watch the show, but I know there's a guy from Game of Thrones called The Mountain. I think he'd be a great physical presence for Bond to go up against, and due to his real life freakish strength (I believe he deadlifts a thousand pounds) they could do some quite impressive sequences with him.

I don't watch the show, nor do I know the guys name I just remember seeing something about him a few months ago and thought he'd be great as a Bond henchman.

EDIT: His name is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and it would appear he is the one who currently portrays The Mountain.

• 3 weeks later...

I want Nicki Minaj to do the song. The title could be something like Shake Dat Booty, Ya Slutty Bitch.

And the film could be titled Booty Bitch!

I hope Lana Del Rey does the song. After that I'm not too picky. Bond films are nearly always a fun experience.

Shades of Cool would be such a great Bond theme, it even pretty much has the riff in it (like Skyfall).

I hope Lana Del Rey does the song. After that I'm not too picky. Bond films are nearly always a fun experience.

Shades of Cool would be such a great Bond theme, it even pretty much has the riff in it (like Skyfall).

Yes! That kind of vibe would be great. Young and Beautiful was excellent and so was her reworking of Once Upon a Dream. Her music is made for movies.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy looked great!

It did. It's a film that was really suited to that format too. The smoky meeting rooms and drab and grey London looked great. Very interested in Bond 24 if it'll look somewhat similar!

If only Deakins could clone himself so he could work with all his collaborators! He's an enormous talent that infinitely adds to his director's films, but these directors also tend to have a superb eye for cinematography. Inside Llewyn Davis looked fantastic without him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never in it's 50 + year history has any rumor of a singer or band performing the title song been found to be accurate, not till a few months before the release date anyway.

Except for Adele, but I think everyone knew that was going to happen. I hope its someone that's established and polished, not some new thing that we'll never hear about in five years time.

Christopher Waltz joins the cast of Bond 24.

http://www.thewrap.com/christoph-waltz-joining-daniel-craig-in-bond-24-will-he-play-the-villain/

Two-time Oscar winner Christoph Waltz has signed on to join Daniel Craig in Sam Mendes’ “Bond 24,” according to Daily Mail reporter Baz Bamigboye, who has a solid track record when it comes to 007 news.

Representatives for EON Productions and Waltz did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Chiwetel Ejiofor had been in talks for a villainous role in the film, but TheWrap confirmed several weeks ago that the deal never came together. It's believed that Waltz is taking over that role.

Craig is suiting up for his fourth round as 007, and he'll be joined by returning cast members Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris and Ralph Fiennes as gadget master Q, Miss Moneypenny and the new M, respectively.

Lea Seydoux is expected to play a femme fatale in “Bond 24,” while “Guardians of the Galaxy” star Dave Bautista will likely play a memorable henchman.

Mendes directed the last Bond movie “Skyfall,” which grossed more than $1 billion worldwide.

Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson are producing the movie, which is expected to be in production from early December through April 2015 on location in Mexico, Morocco, Austria, Italy and London, per Bamigboye.

What Could Make Bond 24 Highly Anticipated?

For the past few years, we can’t deny the fact that we’ve had a plethora of sweet, killer heroes who made a mark on the silver screen............

http://www.acomicsite.com/what-could-make-bond-24-highly-anticipated-1/

Hoyt Van Hoytema is going to shoot 'Bond 24', and it will likely be on film.

http://collider.com/bond-24-cinematographer-hoyte-van-hoytema/

Why are they using such an ugly, outdated and obsolete format such as film when they used digital for Skyfall? Why is Sam Mendes suddenly against progress?

Same goes for Nolan, Tarantino, Spielberg and Abrams. These old fogeys are holding the industry back with their nostalgic attachment to antiquity. We go to the movies to watch videos now. Cinematic video is the way of the future.