Oscar Live Thread

King Mark

I installed the chatroom pluggin and it worked for me

Seems like it installed alot more than a pluggin though

Waltz? Damn...didn't see that coming...

Me neither

I actually wanted him to win, just getting a reminder of his role through the clip made me go, "Damn he deserves this one."

I didn't know this year was a music-in-film themed one. Quite fitting for MacFarlane to be hosting it.

But he won recently, and for a role that was not too particularly unique to IB. I thought ever Hoffman or Jones would take it home. I wanted the former to win.

Many appearances of JW themes. Translation: we love your music . . . but not this year, John.

The Bond tribute's been the best part of the show so far. Couldn't wait to hear Shirley Bassey's performance. This is better Hollywood than most of the Hollywood in the auditorium tonight.

- Uni

Affleck snipes MacFarlane! Nice shot, too. I am not impressed with Seth to this point. The Lincoln joke was way, way over the line.

- Uni

Affleck snipes MacFarlane! Nice shot, too. I am not impressed with Seth to this point. The Lincoln joke was way, way over the line.

- Uni

Ben needs to lighten up, I think Mcfarlane is doing a good job.

Of course Affleck always comes across as a bit of an uptight bore to me.

- Uni

150 years and still too soon? ;)

You probably shouldn't watch his shows if you think that's over the line. This is MacFarlane quite tame actually. I was expecting a lot more honestly.