Independence Day: Resurgence (Film and Score)

MSM

Devlin acknowledged the genius of Arnold way back when he and Emmerich were making Stargate and searching for a composer. He says so in the liner notes of the Milan release. He had hoped to hear this major new talent for years and years to come.

I also remember him saying something like 'leave it to a Brit to come up with the most stirring American patriotic score' for Independence Day.

We can only hope Devlin will remember his statements and convince Emmerich to do the right thing.

A bit sad for Arnold it had to end after 3 collaborations and until it's been confirmed that he is or isn't attached to ID4 parts 2 & 3 I remain at least a tad hopeful.

• 2 weeks later...

I want Mae to continue the part, she was cute as a button in 1996.

Let's start a petition to give her the part... let's all fight for her right to be the daughter of Bill Pullman.

We should all be up in arms about now. :rolleyes:

A bit sad for Arnold it had to end after 3 collaborations and until it's been confirmed that he is or isn't attached to ID4 parts 2 & 3 I remain at least a tad hopeful.

That's the only aspect of this film I'd be interested in anyway. I've never seen the first film and probably won't watch this one either.

Karol

I want Mae to continue the part, she was cute as a button in 1996.

Let's start a petition to give her the part... let's all fight for her right to be the daughter of Bill Pullman.

We should all be up in arms about now. :rolleyes:

And they cast an actress almost a decade younger. :-/

No! Having an Asian woman as president of the US: now THAT would have been progressive!

Or a... you know... American woman as the president of the US, if you know what I mean.

Are there other movies where the USA president is a woman?

In movies:

- Kisses For My President

- The First Woman President

In TV series:

- Commander In Chief

- Battlestar Galactica

- Prison Break

- State Of Affairs

I've never seen it either, wouldn't that being a spoiler be obvious from the title of the show alone?