BREAKING BAD

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Breaking Bad Countdown video that screened at comic con. Contains 1 shot from the final episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL9H-3p5HWM

Here's a still from the shot (Actually, this might be from the Season 5 cold open come to think of it)

1077093_10151751054247722_220663423_o.jp

Oh nice! I posted the Walt driving one before, but hadn't seen the Jessie one.

Very cool and brand new promotional image for the final episodes. Putting this one in spoiler tags for anyone who doesn't want to see.

1071689_10151758475327722_985651443_o.jp

She had a kid and then wanted her self esteem back so probably hit the training. She's a star now after all, it's what they want.

She was gorgeous anyway.

I haven't seen Watchmen, but I knew the poem from a long time ago anyways. It's beautiful, and Bryan does a fantastic interpretation out of it!

And of course, it's perfectly chosen.

The poem is used prominently in Watchmen comic book, and also appears in the film. The context of which is not that hard to guess.

Karol

Not watching any of these.

No spoilers here, Quint. No footage from the actual show. Just a poem narration over some shots of familiar locations.

Karol

Well, I dunno what you mean by "any of these".... there are three videos on this page, and the first one has nothing to do with the final season, it's just the complete performance of Gale's karaoke video, from the DVDs.

The other two videos are the exact same thing, just posted once then posted again in higher quality. And it features no shots or dialogue from the final episodes; It's just Bryan Cranston reading an existing poem over shots of Arizona locations.

I might renew my Netflix account for a couple of months, given that it's supposed to have the new episodes a day after they air in America.

Karol

Plenty of time. Just starting 5x4 now. We don't do the one episode a day thing because we watch one TV show at a time, and the suspense kills. This will be the last episode today, though, before dinner.

Refresh my memory.

Speaking of BB, a few of my English compadres have recently caught me up and ALL of them expressed how odd and jarring it was to go from season 4 to season 5. They all agreed that Walt's behaviour is weird and unnatural in the first couple of episodes. It must be an American thing or something to feel nothing was weird about any of it at all, because I can't think of any other explanation.

The methylamine barrels in Lydia's warehouse are tagged with a GPS device on each, so our "heroes" can't use them. My question was why not pour the contents into empty barrels without GPS. The logical answer is that would blatantly implicate Lydia when the cops show up to see GPS devices on empty barrels.

Walt becomes a loose cannon in the first few episodes of Season Five. We have seen glimpses of this behavior already with some pretty evil manipulation of people, particularly Jesse and Hank, but those were small actions geared towards survival. With Gus out of the picture, I think that the real Walt that has been developing over four seasons (about one character year) but kept bottled up inside is coming out to play. Walt is taking more chances and getting greedy.

The methylamine barrels in Lydia's warehouse are tagged with a GPS device on each, so our "heroes" can't use them. My question was why not pour the contents into empty barrels without GPS. The logical answer is that would blatantly implicate Lydia when the cops show up to see GPS devices on empty barrels.

Voila!

For the fans!

Haha, that was pretty funny. Too bad they couldn't have squeezed in Mike, Tuco, and the twins somehow :)