BREAKING BAD

Jay

You should leave a comment. Make him feel appreciated instead of that awful feeling of being sent out to die.

Edit: I've actually just read it this time and it's definitely satire! Hahaha you complete div!

I'm currently watching Season 3... What a strange series... and soooooo slow...

Still not thinking it's as great as everyone says.

In fact, I'm watching this only when I have nothing else to watch!

Is it rewarding, this idea of having a thought that something popular isn't really that good? It seems quite common here. Some people don't like Star Wars, some think Lord of the Rings is overrated, or its music, or both. Some don't like Harry Potter, and some don't like Lost, and some, believe it or not, don't even like John Williams himself. So you hang onto this "Breaking Bad must suck because so many people like it" if it makes you feel better. You're not hurting us.

I'm currently watching Season 3... What a strange series... and soooooo slow...

Still not thinking it's as great as everyone says.

In fact, I'm watching this only when I have nothing else to watch!

The pace really pics up starting around the season 3 finale, and it just gets better and better from there. Stay with it.

The pace really pics up starting around the season 3 finale, and it just gets better and better from there. Stay with it.

It does not completely lack of interest, but it seems so much far away from our reality.

I have the feeling that people watch this show a little by voyeurism.

Of course, the "humour noir" is very present and I appreciate that.

But Honestly, I fall asleep if I start an episode too late in the evening. :biglaugh:

It does not completely lack of interest, but it seems so much far away from our reality.

I have the feeling that people watch this show a little by voyeurism.

That's why everyone watches all filmed entertainment....

But Honestly, I fall asleep if I start an episode too late in the evening. :biglaugh:

Start them earlier then! :)

@Jason LeBlanc

Sorry, but I don't watch filmed entertainment by voyeurism, but by exhibisionism, only to have new Facebook status to post.

Here ya go, young free spirit http://www.amazon.co.uk/TTS-Clothing-Che-Guevara-T-Shirt/dp/B004RF59XM

Start them earlier then! :)

Sounds like a drinker. I used to be a bugger for falling asleep before the end of anything. Even Walter White and Jesse's antics wouldn't have been immune to my old narcoleptic habits. Then again maybe this Bespin chap is just really fucked once the sun goes down.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my back and forth with the show, opinion-wise, but that one aspect encouraged me to carry on.

(Now, a lot of those issued I had don't matter any more - I was just trying to see a different show to which they were actually making)

Karol

• 5 weeks later...

Damn, the whole Rob Ford business really has become a ridiculous media circus.

In our defense though, our hockey team has gotten a lot better lately :P

Rewatching the pilot with a Breaking Bad virgin who thinks the show was overrated without ever giving it a shot. It's remarkable seeing where Heisenberg began when his end is so fresh in memory.

I didn't remember the hand job Skyler gave Walt for his birthday. And I definitely didn't remember the rack on the chick who tosses Jesse out of the window. Very nice. I definitely need to rewatch this show.

Wow, Jesse actually says "break bad."

I didn't remember the hand job Skyler gave Walt for his birthday. And I definitely didn't remember the rack on the chick who tosses Jesse out of the window. Very nice. I definitely need to rewatch this show.

Wow, Jesse actually says "break bad."

That's actually an extended episode, while the TV broadcast had those portions cut out of it.

Ah, but I never watched a TV broadcast of BB until the return of Season Five in August. Everything up that point was Netflix. I'm not about to suggest they upgraded their episodes in the interim; it just seems I misremembered since April.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've read a few of these. Mostly valid points raised usually, but I still very much disagree. For me personally the final episode and its ending was almost spiritual.

The trio of last episodes were the most gripping and deeply satisfying sequence of events I've ever seen in television.

The trio of last episodes were the most gripping and deeply satisfying sequence of events I've ever seen in television.

Agreed.

I really can't think of a more perfect run of three episodes any other TV show ever had. Or any single episodes of another show better than the second-to-last 2 episodes of BB.

The first 20 minutes of Ozymandias had me on the edge of my seat like nothing else ever had, and the rest of the episode did not dissapoint either, and Granite State was one of the most depressing things I've ever scene, but in a totally unique way, not in like a Requiem for a Dream way

A less gushing look at Breaking Bad's finale.

I agree with their conclusions - for me the show peaked before its ending.

Karol

That was by design, through. The peak was Ozymandias. The last two episodes were more about releasing that built up pressure.