How many times did you see Jurassic Park 3D in theatre?

MSM

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you see JP 3D in theatre?

• >5

I saw it once. Seeing one of my favorite films unfold on a massive screen for the first time was one of the greatest cinematic experiences I've had. Even if the 3D was really quite pointless. Unfortunately, I didn't find the time to see it a second time.

I saw it once. Seeing one of my favorite films unfold on a massive screen for the first time was one of the greatest cinematic experiences I've had. Even if the 3D was really quite pointless. Unfortunately, I didn't find the time to see it a second time.

Wow, this is your first post since January 2012! Welcome back!

Are you staying for a while?

Hi there stranger.

Exactly, and this is 3D. That means MSM paid $60 on something he's seen countless times before. I'm all for a theatrical experience but I wouldn't drop that kind of money for something I could watch as many times as I wanted at home on a good set up. Speaking of such, why would you want to see the same movie that many times in a short amount of time anyway?

Koray, I think you just don;t like JP as much as I do. Then, several different people I know wanted to see it, so there were several opportunities for me to go. And, I never saw JP in theatre when it came out in 1993. I had the feeling I had to make up for that... But the main reason is, I just can;t get enough of it. For me this was a life-changing movie and I think its effect lasts forever.

PS. I always thought it was more common in the US than in Europe to see movies multiple times in theatre...but maybe I was mistaken.

WOW! He lives!