BloodBoal

This reminds me. Where is Josh of the Polls?

Oh and I choose John Williams. Obviously.

Well he was a refined bowtie wearing gent wasn't he?

John Williams did work with John Williams on SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET, though. But it was the producer John Williams.

Did John Barry ever work on the same film as... John Barry?

Alas he didn't get a chance. The production designer died in 1979.

I've never listened to anything from John Williams. John Williams is my favorite composer so I voted for him.

There was also a black football player (that's soccer for you Yanks) named John Williams. He played for Cardiff, among others.

There was also a black football player (that's soccer for you Yanks) named John Williams. He played for Cardiff, among others.

He also played for Exeter City! He used to be a postman before he became a professional footballer and often started on the bench when he was playing for us. If we were losing at some god forsaken northern shithole in the late 1990's (which was most of the time, in fairness), the chant of "Bring on the postman!" (to the tune of We are the champions) would often ring out from the away end. True story. I must see if I can find a picture of John Williams when he played for City. God those were dark days.

don't forget John Williams was a serial killer as well. Shooting all those victims from the DC freeway.

Oh my god, John Williams is winning by a single vote! :o I can't believe this!

It's just ridiculous that it would even be this close. Clearly people weren't thinking straight when they voted...

I'm glad I voted, since it would be tied otherwise. I'm also glad I'm on the winning side of this one. It's good to know that there are more people who agree with me than people who don't.

Yeah, you can't beat that immense sense of well being you get from being a winner in a message board poll.

It really gives you that nice warm glow, which makes you tingle with satisfaction all over doesn't it.

• 1 month later...

As someone who trained in classical guitar, I'm sad to see John Williams retire. A technically proficient and a very talented overall guitarist. Although, Andres Segovia continued playing into his 90s. Come you lightweight!

As someone who trained in classical guitar, I'm sad to see John Williams retire. A technically proficient and a very talented overall guitarist. Although, Andres Segovia continued playing into his 90s. Come you lightweight!

He's probably tired of being mistaken for John Williams.