Star Wars Original Trilogy Recordings

tedfud

Quick Question:

How much music that is heard in these movies hasn't yet made it onto a legal recording for public consumption....?

T

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all available as far as I know, although I think there is source music from ROTJ that is on some tapes that have gone missing. But the underscore is all out there, either on the 4 CD set or the RCA/Sony albums.

The film version of Ewok Celebration is on disc 4 of the Anthology. If the Death Star music you're referring to is what I think it is, it was tracked in the film with music from Losing a Hand from ESB.

The Anthology version of Ewok Celebration is still not the film version. The opening of Battle of Endor III on the Special Edition is not the film version. I'm referring to the cue subtitled Superstructure Chase on the 2-disc version, not Through the Flames.

Superstructure Chase on the 2CD set is definitely the same as the film. What do you think is different about it?

well only the sail barge music is really missing since you can get the rest on the 1994 Anthology

The Anthology version of Ewok Celebration is still not the film version.

yes it is. on disk 4 I think

ah...i made a mistake then. I told a publisher that only some of it was out there. Could you please tell me what CD's ( you mention box set ) that are still available that have it all ?

many Thanks

t

• 4 months later...