Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

It's pretty straightforward, Steef. He's saying just because the trailer is cool doesn't mean the movie won't be sh!t. The trailer of MOS looked promising but to many the movie didn't live up to it. 

4 hours ago, Stefancos said:

But Koray is basing his opinion on TV spots, which is as bad as basing it on trailers

The first trailer for Batman v Superman is pretty solid, but it didn't give you much in the way of character-to-character dialogue. These spots did and it's awful. 

It's a Zack Snyder movie garbage is a given.

Suicide Squad looks bizarre but that isn't good or bad.

New trailer:

I had practically forgotten Amy Adams is even in this.  Marketing has barely featured her at all.

1 hour ago, antovolk said:

Heads up - a full track of the OST (11 - Is She With You) leaked in .wav and it's seemingly real as YouTube's Content ID is correctly detecting it.

Sounds horrible, complete with that 7/8 rhythm that appears in Zimmer's work EVERYWHERE.

The term hack is ashamed to be applied to Zimmer. How on earth such a talentless charlatan gets scoring assignments is a mystery. If I were a director, you couldn't pay me to defile my movie with a single "note" "composed" by Zimmer.

This obviously sounds like garbage. And so will the entire score. I guess it will fit the film just fine.

I shouldn't tell anyone off for being outrageous though.  It's "Villainize TGP season" again. Comes round every year.  

Nice work, TheUlyssesian!  That was a good thing you did. 

Blech. Sounds like something you hear from the generation of amateur "trailer" composers.

I hope this score will at least build on some of the more interesting ethereal material in MoS.

It already feels MoS dumbed down (even further). Remember those MoS trailers, where we had Shore's LotR music, and then that pretty nice piano motif. It was at least interesting. 

1 hour ago, KK. said:

Blech. Sounds like something you hear from the generation of amateur "trailer" composers.

I hope this score will at least build on some of the more interesting ethereal material in MoS.

Doubtful.  That was a small part of Superman's story to begin with, and it doesn't seem like Superman has any story in this at all anyway... sigh.