Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

Listened to a cue from the soundtrack. My god.

Noise with a chord. Neoclassical power anthem dreck.

I can't believe I say this, but Man of Steel is even 10x better.

10 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

Wait... Last time, you wanted iTunes gift card, and now it's a GameStop gift card? There's something fishy!

I'm calling the cops!

So I can buy a video game of course!

Well the website says its "proud to announce that we will be screening a collection of films by the team behind Batman vs. Superman", so I guess 300 counts by that measure

https://www.arclightcinemas.com/en/news/arclight-presents-before-you-go

Interesting, Jay. It seems I was simply ahead of the times again:

"It's interesting. When I had my initial meeting with Chris Nolan about doing "Man of Steel," he said to me, "'Watchmen' is a movie you made too early." Because that movie was written deep into comic-book culture, as a way of exploring the why of heroes within pop culture. "Deadpool" shows that audiences have now gotten to the point where they can understand the satire of the genre. Before that, audiences were like, "I'm not ready for that. I'm not there yet."

I was ready, Zack. I even said that Watchmen felt like Kubrick doing a superhero movie, remember? It had a similar satirical tone.

Alex

You get your feeling of self-worth from it. The fact that you linked to that interview complete with the "Look Jay, i was right back in the day" comments prove this.

I can't help wondering if you are overcompensating. Maybe this near pathological need to feel like you are "more" then other people stems from the fact that you actually feel you are "less".

Seriously though, the character assassination post you made a couple of posts up was uncanny. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and right now I'm blushing. :D

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

You get your feeling of self-worth from it. The fact that you linked to that interview complete with the "Look Jay, i was right back in the day" comments prove this.

I can't help wondering if you are overcompensating. Maybe this near pathological need to feel like you are "more" then other people stems from the fact that you actually feel you are "less".

Sure, if your idea about me makes you feel superior, go ahead and believe that. I really don't mind. All I see is a person taking my posts way too seriously.

BTW, Stefancos, in your desperate need to put me down and to feel superior, you actually thought I was addressing Jay but I wasn't. I was addressing reverend crocs and other Nolan apostles (save for reverend TGP) who love to talk negative about the 'pagan' Snyder and his hidious Watchmen movie.  It is clear now that their supreme god thinks the world simply wasn't ready for Watchmen went it came out. It was 10 years ahead of its time! The same thing happened to another favorite movie of mine ... Hmmm ... 

Heheheheheheh ...

9 minutes ago, Drax said:

We should all just accept that Alex likes better films than the rest of us.

Everyone is equal, Drax. Just because I don't fancy Godzilla movies probably means I'm not looking hard enough to fully appreciate it

57 minutes ago, Drax said:

We should all just accept that Alex likes better films than the rest of us.

I can't think of anyone here any less equipped to make this statement, even jokingly. 

Everyone likes better films than you, Drax ;)

1 hour ago, Quintus said:

I can't think of anyone here any less equipped to make this statement, even jokingly. 

Everyone likes better films than you, Drax ;)

My equipment is just fine. I can get it up, dammit!

5 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Interesting, Jay. It seems I was simply ahead of the times again:

I was ready, Zack. I even said that Watchmen felt like Kubrick doing a superhero movie, remember? It had a similar satirical tone.

Alex

Behind times! Watchmen already came out 1985/1986. ;)

Karol