Classic FM's 100 Best Film Scores

indy4

Just because Middle Earth is already well covered in the top spot, no other reason. It's not like they also featured Temple of Doom as well as Raiders.

As I said, it's just pop lists.

I'm surprised Saving Private Ryan makes it so high on Classic FM's list, especially given that these are the same voters who put scores like Inception and PotC above the likes of ET, Close Encounters, Raiders, Superman, etc.

Whatever happened to showing lists in a list format?

You can show 5 times the advertisements when you have to go through 5 pages to view the entire list

what a fucking joke. Star Trek 2009 is rated higher than Star Trek the Motion Picture.

The list failed. Hanz Zimmer's score inception is rated higher than Jaws, OMG what a shitty mess.

the most laughable of all is Lord of the Rings at #1.

Right, cause that's definitely the most controversial and stupid decision on this list... :shakehead:

Not enough Goldsmith, Rozsa, North, there are Williams scores that don't deserve to be ranked and the order is suspect.

Where's 99 & 100?

But hey their opinions are just as valid or as sane as the one tossed around on this website.

Right, cause that's definitely the most controversial and stupid decision on this list... :shakehead:

Whilst I'm all burned out on LotR and its score's power has diminished somewhat for me, I still appreciate its greatness, it's herculean achievement within the medium. It has every right to the top spot as much as a number of other scores in the list.