The miscellaneous chit-chat and pictorial bazaar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally took the plunge and got wed yesterday guys   

I have a job interview with Disney Land on Wednesday. I'm very nervous! Tips, @Datameister?

Now that I can I did. Get married that is. Dave and I got legally married today. We're the first guys we know who has done this. We had a small ceremony in a church garden. I'm a lucky guy. July 1st 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I filed my taxes today and I owed a bit of money. However, I fully agreed and expected it, as the government distributed at absolute crapload of Dole Money last year, which continues to this day. I have all that money sitting in a bank account, untouched. Just take it back! We need to repay these Trillions of dollars they keep Doling out.

In March, I learned to use the hair trimmer attachment on my cheap beard trimmer to buzz my hair the same length all the way around. If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll fade the bottom and at the ears. It makes a mess in the shower but it's contained. I won't get a proper haircut until my next job interview. 

I was maintaining it for a while with a decent 20 dollar pair of Braun clippers. So nice I got a second just for my armpits and genitals. I was able to keep it trimmed on the sides and back while leaving the top alone, but eventually it all grew in and it became impossible to maintain. Now that I'm reset, I'll trim the sides every other week and probably not need another cut for a while.

I will never let my hair grow to the length that it can be tied ever again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...