Quintus

The small talk Thread

Fuck! I'm at my wits end with this. I bought an item on eBay, but I can't pay for it because I keep getting this notification. I have sufficient funds available, and the seller and I have contacted eBay and PayPal but they've been of absolutely no help in trying to resolve this. They've even said there isn't a problem with our accounts, so I have no idea what to do.

Screenshot_20190825-142651_eBay.jpg

On 2/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, Stefancos said:

Hitch was the first person to use the word here. JWfan was absolutely shocked!

I was doing it with Tippi while I was typing if memory recalls

On 2/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, Stefancos said:

Hitch was the first person to use the word here. JWfan was absolutely shocked!

M A S T U R B A T I O N  *giggles*

I miss the days when you could stone someone just for saying JEHOVAH!

On 10/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, Quintus said:

Met up with Stefan in Liverpool the week before last!

HD3x9oa.jpg

It's the chuckle brothers! :p

On 10/13/2019 at 12:39 AM, Þekþiþm said:

tenor (28).gif

She's a witch!  Burn her!!!!

If you truly believe the UK won't recover from its moment of turmoil then surely you do not consider yourself a patriot. Maybe emigrate? I maintain that such wild notions are panicky nonsense and I'm looking forward to being proven right once the dust settles in the next couple of years. Oh yeah, I'm gonna be intolerably smug about this from now on. Just imagine it!

I couldn't be any more certain that this whole affair is going to be looked back on in years to come as being a big load of fuss about nothing. This is Great Britain we're talking about. Don't believe everything you read about her on social media :)

Great night! And sincerely, Rich, no hard feelings. It's gonna be okay. 

I also always like these snippets of positivity (it's been a rare commodity lately):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50766233

44 minutes ago, Quintus said:

If you truly believe the UK won't recover from its moment of turmoil then surely you do not consider yourself a patriot. Maybe emigrate?

Thought about emigrating (my brother already has). I like the countryside, and those I wander through it with, too much to emigrate.

This is Great Britain we're talking about.

Yes. Yes it is.

If you could point me towards which part of the naming of our country implies a superiority over our neighbours, that'd be great ;)

Seriously - no hard feelings either. I know you made certain decisions for certain reasons. I'm more baffled at how the majority of this country decided that a certain public figure was in any way, shape, or form, fit for public office.

What surprised me, about last night, is that demographics went straight out of the window.

On 9/9/2019 at 3:43 PM, Manakin Skywalker said:

^Yep, anyone can do it. Now I can marry whomever I want. Me and my computer? Married. I also married my LLL Harry Potter boxset with my toilet. You're welcome.

If you marry my Zimmer CDs to my toilet, how do they...er...consummate the relationship?