King Mark Saw the Hobbit tonight

King Mark

Poor KM, he's finally succumbed to Shore love.

Joey. Instead of complaining every day about the amount of LOTR threads, why not start some threads to discuss something that interests you more?

All discussion is welcome here at JWFan.

why don't you mind your own business. My comments would have ended if it was for the piece of shit poster Grey Pilgrim hadn't put in its two cents worth.

Joe, getting Jason's bullshit "all discussion is welcome here", unless it's Joe's comment about 8 Lotr/hobbit thread comments.

You just proved my point, thank you.

What is this temper tantrum really about Joey? What's wrong? Perhaps we can help you sort it out.

What is this temper tantrum really about Joey? What's wrong? Perhaps we can help you sort it

It all started when my father was killed 6 weeks before I was born, and my mother 2 months before that.

Jesus, Joeinar, you don't like Tolkien discussions, just stay the hell away from them with your shitty attitude. It ain't that hard.

You're free to participate in any discussion you'd like. What a miserable chap. A 6-year old trapped in the body of a grumpy old dude.

I'm grateful for the folk that was attracted through the Tolkien discussions, at least some people one can talk to without them lighting the torches.

Jesus, Joeinar, you don't like Tolkien discussions, just stay the hell away from them with your shitty attitude. It ain't that hard.

You're free to participate in any discussion you'd like.

+1

Sad news, but I'm sure gkgyver and a couple of others will be delighted at the prospect of Howard Shore taking over Star Wars.

LOL so true.

Seriously Joey, if you don't like the Tolkien threads, don't read them or post in them.

If you would rather discuss other things, bump the threads you want more discussion in, and/or create new threads to discuss what you would like. It is extremely simple.

What are you possibly trying to accomplish by complaining about Tolkien threads instead or just ignoring them and discussing what does interest you? It makes you come across as someone who either likes to complain, likes to stir the pot, or both. You are not offering any constructive criticism to improve the board whatsoever with your daily grumbling posts about this issue.

I don't think I have to play nice with someone who calls me a "typical Nazi" and "serious asshole" by PM.

At least he keeps the continued insults private.

oh you're the one who STARTED the name calling, remember that, what did you refer to me FIRST, shitty, miserable, a prick. but it's all me.

Stefan don't defend me please no need for others to resent you because of me.

Jason, you're unbelievable.

I deleted my comments and still people pile on, and you expect me not to respond.

Joseph, I'm hardly defending you by stating that Jason is your enabler when it comes to you quite futile anti-LOTR bitching.

Also you hardly need my help to fend of Jason, you're a big boy....by your own admission.

true, I would ignore him but its not allowed but I can ignore gykver as he ignores me.

I still think the both of you would have a hell of a lot of fun if you met face to face. Especially if you had the BBQ on.

funny you mention that, I have a pair of porterhouses I must bring to room temp.

Come on, I'm not the biggest fan of the Hobbot/LOTR threads invasion here in the holy JWfan and I'm one of forum's grumpy old man.

I'm mocking them every day but with love and some (bad) humor.I think we should play nicer.

I tried until I was called names. I should have not responded. I regret some of the things I said.

It's just these big event movies with event scores that dominate discussion, nothing surprising or wrong about it. That's also why the split between the General Discussion and the specific John Williams section was made.

No reason to get that upset about the LotR discussions Joey. But i get that it can sometimes a bit much to see that many "event" threads posted about stuff you may not be interested in...

It's just these big event movies with event scores that dominate discussion, nothing surprising or wrong about it. That's also why the split between the General Discussion and the specific John Williams section was made.

No reason to get that upset about the LotR discussions Joey. But i get that it can sometimes a bit much to see that many "event" threads posted about stuff you may not be interested in...

I wasn't upset by the thread, I appreciate KM's way of doing it. There is sly humor there from the King. My mistake was responding to the name callers. As a rule I don't visit tolkein threads but since Km hasn't been the biggest fan I had to visit. I won't likely make that mistake again. Thanks for your thoughts.

I hate to perpetuate this BS, but so you can't get away with playing the victim, it should be noted that you were the first name caller. "Losers of the ring," though you've deleted it, can be seen in the quote in my response to it.

Why would I? That would give the grey, Jason, and the gkver pleasure. Who wants that?

I hate to perpetuate this BS, but so you can't get away with playing the victim, it should be noted that you were the first name caller. "Losers of the ring," though you've deleted it, can be seen in the quote in my response to it.

You should see the short PM exchange we had ...

But, as you said, carry on with this titillating thread.

I made a joke about the movies, you were the first to call names, to say otherwise would be a lie.

and then guy called gykver only got called names in a PM but only after he got nasty first, but go ahead and believe him, I love how phoney his perceived insult is. I have no qualms about responding in kind, if you are going to bring it don't be a crybaby when its delved out in return.

I owe only one person an apology and that would be KM for my part in this.

The amount of edits that your posts go through tells the whole story. Your loser comment was just something that slipped past your better judgement. It's ok.

NO I deleted all my early posts, it doesn't change the fact that you started the name calling, do you deny it? Calling the series loser of the rings insults no one, however your comment was an insult directed towards me. Again please deny, then I can refer to your lie.

Joe, who will let it go if the others will, otherwise.........

I mean your current posts where you initially referred to GK as a "pussy" before changing it to crybaby.

I deny it as much as you deny the "losers" description was directed at anyone on this board. I then insinuated you were childish, a child of 7, for using the term losers.