Star Trek Equinox: The Night of Time

Jay

star-trek-equinox.jpg

A new independent Star Trek film project is currently in production. Starring Voyagers John Savage as Captain Rudy Ransom, Gary Lockwood reprising his TOS role as Gary Mitchell, and Blanca Blanco as Lt. Cmdr. TLexa, Star Trek Equinox: The Night of Time, is written by Camren T. Burton and John Savage.

The filmmakers plan to present the film to CBS in the next year, as a pilot for a potential television series.

More info:

http://www.treknews.net/2014/01/01/star-trek-equinox-the-night-of-time-details/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually happening guys. Steve Neill (was one of the big wigs from Trek) is working on this.

Personally I'm not going to bother with it... I saw one episode of Star Trek Renegades and despite it being directed by Tim Russ (Tuvok) it just seemed...flat.

The Equinox was one cool looking ship. But Captain Ransom was a very sketchy individual. Not sure I'd want to follow his adventures.

None of the actors in that photo look like they want to be there. And I don't really want to be there when it comes on. This will never make it to television as a series.

This is not a joke...this is being made now. Time travel of some sorts is involved and that some how Captain Ransom got captured by those alien creatures a moment before the Equinox was destroyed in the Voyager episode.

I will agree the chick on the right the emblem looks weird...