Williams' Most Boring Cues

Dixon Hill

Hey! Land of the Ewoks is great, with that synth as Wicket approaches Leia, the brass diddy before The Emperor's theme.

I also dig the eerily still passage with the highest Cs on the piano before The Emperor's Theme (which admittedly goes on for a few bars too long).

Outside of the action stuff, and Sean's theme material, Minority Report bores me to death.

Hogwarts Forever

That too.

I don't find anything boring in RotS. Must be something to do with the period it came out (a year or so after my film score interest went serious).

Wrong thread. Belongs in Most Haunting Cues. ;)

I seriously love the phat bass that kicks in at 0:50.

I knew you wouldn't like this. Sure, the bass is cool, but come on... how many times can we hear the same thing over and over again, really? There's more :sleepy: than :woop: in this cue.

Outside of the action stuff, and Sean's theme material, Minority Report bores me to death.

I absolutely love the suspense material in MINORITY REPORT.

Also, what does it say about this forum, that besides the Most Haunting Thread, this 'Most' has the the most posts?

I knew you wouldn't like this. Sure, the bass is cool, but come on... how many times can we hear the same thing over and over again, really? There's more :sleepy: than :woop: in this cue.

It's called an ostinato, numbnuts.

It's called an ostinato, numbnuts.

ROTFLMAO

I'm sure it works in the film. Just bores me to hell. I always expect a little variation in my ostinati.

GreyPilgrim, look what you've done now. You're just causing strife and discomfort. ;)