RIP Harold Ramis

scallenger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible news. I'm a big fan of Ghostbusters and I enjoyed National Lampoon's Vacation and Multiplicity. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends. RIP Harold Ramis

The 2009 multiplatform game should remain the closest the world got to Ghostbusters 3, as Ramis and Aykroyd shared writing credit. That's not good enough for some, but rushing the film out now without Ramis, with Murray in then out then in then out will be seen as a poorly timed cash grab that waited far too long.

Shame, as he was a great director lost doing mostly crap recently (shame his last film is Year One). A good thing is that now people who were not aware will realize how big of a role he played in comedy films from the 70s through the 90s.

Shocking! I've only seen him in a few films, but he was great. And a good director too.

No reason to ever have Ghostbusters 3 now.

RIP

It is possible that it was delayed even further due to his illness. I'd rather they not make it anyway.

RIP Egon.

1898223_649315035133487_248324784_n.jpg

Image source: https://www.facebook.com/NinjainkArt

There was a time in my childhood when Ghostbusters was my favourite film. I still remember the commercial break split points on my old VHS tape of it (plus some of the commercials). Ramis used to be my favourite Ghostbuster.