86th Academy Awards

Sharkissimo

Predictable. SHAME.

I'm still bewildered that Santalalalalalalala got two consecutive oscars anyway.

It's funny that you mock his name when compared to the rest of the posters around here you can pronunce it perfectly

sorry...i just jumped in the bandwagon as everyone non-spanish speakers.

I hope you dont take it personally, being also argentinian, i was very pissed Williams losing to him, but i dont have a grudge against Argentina or your people :)

I thought Matthew McConaughey's speech started alright, but soon got incredibly smug and self-righteous. I don't give a shit about who made you such a moral and 'self-respecting' man, be it God or daddy, what about the aids victim you played, the director, screenwriter, co-stars, producers, distributors etc.? Harrison Ford - not a single shit given. Digged Jamie Foxx's CoF shtick, witty and spontaneous compared to the rest of the robotic Teleprompter readers. Kevin Spacey, top form as usual, Whoopi Goldberg had a great one liner ('it's like stepping into SUNSET BOULEVARD...').

Favourite speeches were those of Lupita Nyong'o, Steven Price, Cate Blanchett and Angle Lansbury. Great to see Sidney Poitoir still rocking on. Fuck the haters posting snide comments on his frailty and slowness of speech. I bet 90% of the tweeting twats in the audience haven't seen a single film he's starred in.

I thought Blanchett and Matty boy were the highlights speech-wise. Jonze and Cuaron were agreeable too.

Price's "sorry I made so much noise when I was a kid" was nice.

That's nothing. I couldn't get it online, so I was following the reactions on here in detail...

If I'd known that I would have made up ridiculous shit.