Phantom Menace Recording Sessions?

dylan345

In my recent "Hate Songs" for mezzo soprano and orchestra (Pasi&Mikko: The Finnish Chamber Orchestra will be doing this with Jukka Pekka Saraste at his festival in Ekenes in August), I only employed 2 horns, 1 trumpet and 1 trombone, as well as only 6 woodwinds (2121).

Oh, this sounds wonderful. My best horn buddies from HPO are always playing in the Ekenes festival. I'll try to be there as a listener and I hope

the horn parts are insanely difficult!!! ;)

• 2 years later...

Of course its a fake!  The recording sessions for TPM have never leaked.  But its quite easy to generate a fake leak since all (or just about all) the music that got recorded got out via the OST, film, UE, and 15 years of video games.  Then you just need motivated fans with audio editing experience to organize it in a way that looks like a session leak.

Just listen to one of Trent / Vosk's edits if you love the score and want to hear it all properly organized.

I personally verified that this guy is full of bullshit when I got him to send me two cues from TPM and one from The Lion King. The idiot had constructed them both from various boots and thought I would not be able to tell. Of course, I would recognise my own handiwork - I aksed for the Stampede alternate and it was clearly the one from my own pre-sessions set. I also asked for the Duel of the Fates instrumental and it was clearly from GoodMusician's set.