You talk and you talk, but you have no Star Trek quotes.

Gentlemen, your work today has been outstanding and I intend to recommend you all for promotion...in whatever fleet we end up serving.

Side note: Space Mountain's queue line always reminds me of the refit Enterprise corridors. Even the lighting is dead-on. It's like the Motion Picture Enterprise with TV screens in the corridor similar to Nostromo, only more sterile and Trek-like.

vy5ojp.jpg2vv8f1g.jpg

Captain - if these sensors are working, we're over 70,000 light years from where we were. . . .

It's bad enough to be court-martialed and to have to spend the rest of our lives mining borite, but to have to go home in this Klingon flea trap. . . .

There's no need for any further information from you. Our troops were successful in spite of your refusal to help me. You may have saved yourself a great deal of torment by yielding at the beginning.

I'm losing command. I'm losing the Enterprise! The ship is sailing on and on. I'm alone! Alone... Alone... I'm losing command.

^ Don't believe I've seen the Trek episode set behind-the-scenes on a Bond movie ... ;) .

Aye, tis be Voyager.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Morals are for men, not Gods.

From the condition of your hypothalamus, I'd say they had you so mixed up they could have convinced you your own mother was a turnip.