You talk the talk, but you have no "Jurassic Park" quotes.

scallenger

Peter, if you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to quote one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Dr. Ian Malcolm: If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the quotational power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're quoting it, you wanna quote it...well

John Hammond: I don't think you're giving us our due credit. Our posters have done things which nobody's ever done before...

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, yeah, but your posters were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.

Peter, if you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to quote one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Okay! :thumbup:

Quote, all of you! They are approaching the Tyrannosaur paddock!

Ah ah ah! You didn't paste the magic quote! Ah ah ah! You didn't paste the magic quote! Ah ah ah! You didn't paste the magic quote! Ah ah ah! You didn't paste the magic quote! Ah ah ah! You didn't paste the magic quote!