What film score theme/melody is going through your head right now?

Jay

I've had the catchy little woodwind melody that recurs (first heard at 0:35 in the concert arrangement) throughout the main Lost World theme in my head allllll morning:

8 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

The Deku Palace theme from the Majora's Mask Medley (starting at 03:10), especially that bit at 04:19. Been stuck in my head for days!

Definitely one of the coolest Zelda songs.

I've got the opening bars of piano and light strings from "Bruce and Linda" (Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story) echoing around in there today. Quietly powerful stuff.

6 minutes ago, TheWhiteRider said:

Now that is a great superhero score!

6 minutes ago, TheWhiteRider said:

Also, the missus has been singing JW's Look Down, Lord all evening.  I chose wisely.

:thumbup:

I listened to The Rocketeer last night and the catchy main theme stuck in my head (again).

• 2 weeks later...

The main theme from Abzû by Austin Wintory. It's a more of a fragment of a melody but lays down the foundation of the entire score and has been stuck in my head for days now.

In the last few days...

"The Hunt" from TLW and (mostly) "Soundings." 

"Just Down West Street" could almost be mistaken for an extra movement of "Soundings" (not that that's a bad thing!)

I'd heard Soundings before but it wasn't until I gave it some listens this week that it really "clicked."

This bit from Soundings in particular was stuck in my head last night:

11:46-11:55

At the moment, after yet another listen, it's this bit that has really fascinated me:

12:07-12:17

Oh, and this:

2:00-2:08

Obviously these are just a few of the many awesome moments I noticed. I feel like posting more but I will restrain myself. :)

Back to "The Hunt," I hear shades of "Escape from Naboo." I've only heard a few cues from TLW; are there others besides "The Hunt" containing TPM-like action writing?

The ending of Soundings (from 13:42) pops into my head on some occasions, but usually when it suddenly starts raining and I have to quickly rush into the garden and take all of the "drying" clothes inside!

Bump for my question in case it got buried in my long post:

Back to "The Hunt," I hear shades of "Escape from Naboo." I've only heard a few cues from TLW; are there others besides "The Hunt" containing TPM-like action writing?

I'd assume so...

@Jilal?

6 hours ago, loert said:

The ending of Soundings (from 13:42) pops into my head on some occasions, but usually when it suddenly starts raining and I have to quickly rush into the garden and take all of the "drying" clothes inside!

:lol: